WHEATON, IL (PRWEB) August 06, 2014
Archive360, Inc., setting the technological standard for archive migration software solutions, today announced the availability of Archive 2-Anywhere™ Enterprise Vault Edition, which enables full migration support for Symantec Enterprise Vault (EV) and EV.Cloud archives.
Archive 2-Anywhere Enterprise Vault Edition enables organizations to easily extract a complete, forensically defensible data set from the Enterprise Vault (EV) or EV.Cloud archive and move it directly into Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, PST Containers or to the EML native format. Using Archive 2-Anywhere Enterprise Vault Edition, customers experience the highest performance EV migration available with extraction rates exceeding five Terabytes per day.
Archive 2-Anywhere Enterprise Vault Edition Highlights:
- Designed and developed in-house by Enterprise Vault experts (former EV engineers)
- Leverages the same user friendly, advanced user interface that many considered the most intuitive, point and click user interface available that defined the previous versions of the Archive 2-Anywhere Email Migration solution
- Leverages Archive360’s user-friendly, intuitive point-and-click user interface, and provides complete chain of custody and operational reporting
- Extracts the complete archived email data set for regulatory and legal requirements, including all metadata; maintains folder structure
- Migration destinations include Exchange 2010/2013 on premise, Office 365 active mailbox or personal archive, and/or any 3rd party archiving application
- Extraction performance exceeds five TB per day
- Full support for EV stub management and reconciliation:
- Stub Finder™ allows you to query your Exchange servers to determine the total number of emails on the system, the number of emails in each mailbox, the number of stubs on the server, and the number of stubs in each user’s mailbox. This reporting capability sets the stage for the next process in migrating an EV archive;
- Stub Rehydration™ combines two related processes to match message stubs systematically in Exchange with archived messages in the EV archive. The first process includes re-hydrating stubs from the Exchange system with the actual archived messages and attachments producing forensically complete messages. The second process matches up each re-hydrated message with the pointer in Exchange and removes the stand-alone stub.
- Documented message extraction success rate of 99.999%
“The market trend away from legacy, single purpose archiving applications toward newer, more powerful, and multipurpose solutions such as Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 are accelerating at a tremendous pace,” notes Bob DeSteno, Archive360 Vice President of Business Development. “Providing our customers the ability to migrate out of Symantec EV & EV.Cloud, the legacy email archive market share leader, is not only a great business decision for Archive360, but first and foremost, provides our customers a low-risk, fast, and inexpensive path to these more power powerful systems - now.”
Archive 2-Anywhere is based on Microsoft technologies and runs on standard virtual or physical servers. It is an application-intelligent solution providing deep integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
About Archive360, Inc.
Archive360, Inc. is setting the standard for technologically advanced software tools for email archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a global network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. Archive360 recently acquired Archive1024. For more information, visit http://www.archive360.com.