Zhengzhou, China (PRWEB) August 10, 2014
According to iAbrasive latest news, (http://www.iabrasive.com/articles/polishing-wax-category-and-polishing-process) at present, polishing wax is widely used in various fields. It is also called polishing paste that is usually designed for metal and plastic artifacts, resin and ceramic-like melamine and carpentry painted surfaces polishing. Polishing wax is a kind of abrasive grain similar to soap.
Polishing wax is usually categorized as follows:
1. Beeswax. It is made out of fixed oil, Vaseline, rosin, silica flour, yellow iron oxide, etc., the main component being feldspar. Beeswax applies to metal or non-metal rough polishing.
2. White Wax. Made out of stearic acid, aliphatic acid, aluminum oxide powder, monostearin, paraffin and wool grease, white wax main component is aluminum oxide. It is suitable for fine polishing of ant surface.
3. Shellac Wax. It is made out of Vaseline, rosin, paraffin, brown fused alumina micro powder or aluminum oxide powder, iron oxide red, etc. The main component of shellac wax is brown fused alumina micro powder or aluminum oxide powder. It is suitable for medium-fine grinding of any metal or non-metal.
4. Green Polishing Paste. It is made out of stearic acid, monostearin, beeswax, paraffin, wool grease, moderate chromium oxide green and aluminum oxide powder, etc. The main component of green polishing paste are chromium oxide green and aluminum oxide powder. It is suitable for any workpiece mirror surface polishing.
Polishing process is usually classified into three categories:
1. Rough Polishing: usually use ordinary wax with cow rubber grinding wheel, remove the rough surface. Precision wax or black oil rod also works.
2. Fine Polishing: usually green polishing paste or white wax is used with cotton wheels.
3. Medium Fine-grinding: shellac wax is powerful with favorable luminosity and inexpensive. Top-grade shellac wax has a better effect. It can also be applied in kitchenware disposable polishing. If the requirement is higher, precision shellac wax E , customized shellac wax D or blue shellac wax can be used.
For more information, please visit: http://www.iabrasive.com/.