Albany, NY (PRWEB) August 11, 2014
Wind Power in India and Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from MarketResearchReports.Biz, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market.
View Wind Power in India Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/216122
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India and Italy (includes thermal, nuclear, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
Download Wind Power in India Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/216122
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in India and Italy wind power market. The research analyzes market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, projects based analysis, market share of wind turbine manufacturers, import export of wind turbines, average project size (2006-2013), investment trends and LCOE for wind power in India and Italy during 2013-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power until 2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in India and Italy is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
View Wind Power in Italy Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/216121
The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power market, India and Italy power market, India and Italy renewable power market and India and Italy wind power market. The scope of the research includes:
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), small hydropower, biomass and biogas.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2013, market share of wind equipment manufacturers (wind turbine, gearbox, rotor blades, generators), investment trends (2013-2025), and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in India and Italy and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on India and Italy renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of India and Italy wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), imports-exports in wind market (2001-2013), carbon savings, number of homes powered and LCOE for wind during 2013-2025.
- Deal analysis of India and Italy wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity and venture capitalists.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in the country in general and wind in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Download Detail Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/216121
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India and Italy wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Geothermal Power Generation Market For Dry Steam, Flash Steam, Binary Cycle Technology - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2013 - 2019
According to the report, the geothermal power generation market was valued at USD 2.5 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach USD 8.9 billion in 2019, expanding at a CAGR of 23.58% from 2013 to 2019. Geothermal power is the only form of renewable electricity capable of achieving high capacity utilization and supply base load. This provides geothermal power with a unique market positioning, thereby allowing it to compete with conventional and non-conventional sources of power generation. Regulatory initiatives by governments around the world may prove to be both drivers and restraints for the market. Policy frameworks such as feed in tariffs, renewable energy certificates, renewable purchase obligations by utilities and soft loans for geothermal resources development are major drivers for the industry.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207867
Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
That defines and segments the global BIPV market with analysis and forecast of the global volume in terms of annual installations and revenues. This report observes that the annual installations of BIPV were 343.1 MW in 2012 and expected to reach 1,152.3 MW by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 18.7% from 2013 to 2019.
Key product segments analyzed in this study include rooftop, curtain wall and BIPV window. Rooftop was the largest segment and accounted for about 67% of the market share in 2012. Curtain wall is witnessing increased demand owing to growing applications for commercial purpose and expected to be the fastest growing product segment.
Download Detail Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/197450
FGD Market For New FGD Systems (Wet And Dry FGD Systems), Reagents And Replacement Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2019
Global FGD market was valued at USD 14.89 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach USD 22.18 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2013 to 2019. Stringent environmental regulations along with rising concerns among different government organizations due to increase in the concentration of SO2 in the atmosphere is expected to boost the FGD market. Rising electricity demand and still major dependence on coal for electricity production is enhancing the demand for FGD systems that can help in reducing the harmful effects of coal combustion.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/172698
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Market Research Articles at