Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) August 25, 2014
Active Data (http://www.activedata.com), a leading provider of web calendar software to create event communities, today announced the release of Active Data Calendar 3.14.5.
- SAML (security assertion markup language) configuration.
- Allows you to build Single Sign On authentication so that when you are logged into your campus network, no login credentials are required to view Private Calendars.
- Allows administrative users to login and eliminates password management in Active Data Calendar
- Other enhancements include improved sharing with Google Calendar, updates for Section 508 compliance, improved tracking of event deletion, adding registrations and events in the past.
Additional improvements include:
- Flexibility for changing room setup without triggering workflow rules
- Ability to modify single events within recurring schedules
- Improved handling of cancellation of events
"We are glad to be offering our enterprise clients with the ability to seamlessly integrate their user credentials into our event community platform," said Susan Yee, CEO, of Active Data. "This functionality will provide tremendous opportunity to personalize event communications and sharing."
About Active Data Calendar
Active Data Calendar drives dynamic event content, and visitor engagement with powerful publishing, interactive and event marketing tools. The software aggregates event data into a unified view for faster, easier management of your organization’s calendars. Active Data Calendar can be configured with permissions-based workflow to speed approvals for publishing event information to public-facing websites. The software syndicates event information to email accounts, mobile devices, other websites and social media, and can share information with portals, intranets, SharePoint sites, student information systems (SIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other web-enabled enterprise technologies. Customers can create event registration forms, accept registration fees online, book facilities and resources for events, and communicate and align key internal dates, deadlines, milestones and events.
About Active Data
Active Data helps our customers build event communities. Our web calendars make it easy for people to find, register and share our customers’ events. Our Active Data Calendar (http://www.activedata.com) and Active Calendar (http://www.activecalendar.com) solutions help you add and share events across organizations and people to generate revenue and awareness for your important events. With over 10,000 licensed users adding events daily plus tens of thousands more that submit events for approvals, Active Data helps you cure the chronic calendar pain you didn’t know you had. The company was founded in 1999 and serves over 450 clients in the higher education, K12, government, healthcare, corporate and non profit markets.
For More Information: