Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 19, 2014
Aruvio® today unveiled version 3.6, release giving users incredible new features. Aruvio 3.6 delivers a simpler, faster and more intuitive user experience, including enhancements to improve assessment functionality, policy and training management, controls and third-party management. The release also incorporates Aruvio’s Standards Comparison Tool functionality in to the main Aruvio product. The enhancements deliver unparalleled configuration options for assessment data collection with score override capabilities and configurable rich text messages to ease assessment transition. With newly added capabilities to automatically restart and resend policy and training campaigns on a scheduled basis, Aruvio simplifies and eases the training management processes for customers.
Aruvio already provides users with a clear overview of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activity all in one place, but with version 3.6 customers can automatically build citation hierarchy with a single click. Internally, the hierarchy is constructed using regulation references. The citation hierarchy facilitates users to have nice aggregated reporting at every citation level.
“Aruvio 3.6 offers simpler, faster and more intuitive ways to manage governance, risk and compliance with incredible new features like the capability to assign policy and training campaigns to both contacts and email addresses, said Rajesh Unadkat, Aruvio’s founder and vice president of product. “By providing assessment recipients the ability to respond to attestation requests using a unique URL with a security token, we’re also giving regulatory overseers amazing new tools to make managing GRC processes an integrated, simple and secure experience.”
A full list of Aruvio 3.6 features include:
Assessment Functionality Improvement
- The addition of an array of configuration options for assessment data collection
- Configurable rich text messages to display to assessment responder guiding assessor
- Score override capability for assessment reviewer to grade control response and adjust score
- Suspend/resume capability for assessments
- Classify questionnaire response data directly to target object attributes
Policy and Training Management
- The improvement of data collection interface for enhanced user experience
- Automatic restart, resend and scheduling for policy and training campaigns
- Elimination of user credential management for responders through URL and secure token
- Archived views of policy and training campaigns
Third Party Risk Management
- Enhancements to speed third party account management
- Automatically build the Unified Compliance Framework citations hierarchy for aggregated reporting at every citation level
For more information, visit http://www.aruvio.com
Aruvio is a leading provider of cloud-based governance risk and compliance solutions. With Aruvio, organizations are able to build, enhance and maintain GRC programs across IT, finance, operations, and legal domains. Aruvio’s enterprise approach develops and maintains a record system for organization wide compliance, quality, risks and incidents. Advanced reporting capabilities generate a rapid data on performance and risk related metrics to develop, manage, measure and maintain compliance a quality processes.