Comprehensive PCI Compliance and Consulting Services for Atlanta, GA Businesses Offered by the Compliance Experts at NDB Advisory.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 22, 2014
NDB Advisory, a nationally and globally recognized security and consulting firm, has announced an expansion of services to include comprehensive PCI compliance and consulting solutions for today's growing Atlanta, GA businesses. With a national footprint for their services, which also includes SOC 1 SSAE 16 reporting from their professional accounting division (NDB Accountants & Consultants), NDB Advisory has completed numerous PCI DSS Level 1 on-site assessments for a wide variety of organizations, such as the following:
- Data centers and managed services providers
- Software as a Service (SaaS) organizations
- Membership administration entities
- Toll tag divisions for state agencies
- Wireless payment providers
- Call centers
- And many others
As such, NDB provides the following PCI Atlanta, GA compliance and consulting services:
- PCI Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis findings
- Level 1 on-site assessments as required by a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA)
- PCI policy and procedure development
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- General PCI DSS compliance and strategy consulting
With numerous established clients in Atlanta, GA and the surrounding Southeast, trust NDB Advisory and NDB Accountants & Consultants to provide comprehensive and efficient regulatory compliance services for PCI DSS, Service Organization Reporting (SOC), HIPAA, GLBA, MERS, USAP, Regulation AB, ACH auditing, and many other specialty service lines.
NDB Advisory - providers of trusted, proven, and capable PCI Atlanta, GA compliance and consulting
services for today’s Georgia businesses. Call Charles Denyer today to learn more about NDB's services. He can be reached at 1-800-277-5415-ext .705, or email him directly at cdenyer(at)ndbcpa(dot)com.