San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
Courage to Adventure Coaching has launched a new workshop to help women identify the eight levels of living a choice-filled life. "Having it All Your Way": Eight Levels to a Choice Filled Life is a two-hour workshop for women in transition that empowers participants with the courage to make the changes that are truly life transforming.
“I created Courage to Adventure Coaching to inspire women to dream, change and live life’s adventures courageously,” said Founder and President Sue Bock. “This workshop very specifically lays out the groundwork for doing just that!”
The workshop will cover new strategies to balance work and family, reignite and find inspiration in every day life, and uncover ways to increase capacity for joy and love. Program participants will work on identifying specific areas in their lives where something might be missing. This transformational program will share tools to help identify and remove the road blocks that are preventing forward momentum.
Attendees will benefit from this workshop by:
- Discovering how to create strategies to handle difficult situations with work and family demands, resulting in more freedom and greater peace of mind;
- Gaining a renewed sense of purpose that family and friends may even comment on, noticing a difference they can’t quite identify or put a finger on;
- Developing more confidence and pride, which will start to show through a greater emphasis on self-care;
- Reducing negative thoughts and learning to replace them with more positive, loving thoughts and affirmations; and
- Learning that even through a divorce, loss of a loved one or other stressful life situations, informed decisions can be made based on the essence of the participant's own authentic self, instead of what others think should be done.
Said former participant Laura Farrell, a retired registered nurse, “Sue helped me determine my core values, supported me with interpersonal relationships and anxieties about traveling, and assisted me in finding my life purpose. Now I know who I really am. A huge 'Aha!' moment for me.”
The workshop will take place on Saturday, Sept 27 at 10 a.m. PST at the Laptop Lounge in Walnut Creek. In an effort to provide a more individualized and personal approach, space is limited to 12 participants.
Questions can be directed to Sue Bock at (925) 806-0316 or email: