Some of the major players of this market include Danaher Corporation, Dentsply International, A-Dec Inc., Carestream Health, Sirona Dental Systems, Planmeca Oy and others.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) August 26, 2014
The global dental equipment market is expected to reach USD 8,453.7 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Growing demand for dental tourism in emerging Asian markets, increasing adoption rates of advance technologies such as CAD/CAM enabling the expedited manufacturing of dental prosthetics and the presence of robust reimbursement frameworks in North America are expected to be primary growth drivers for the market over the next six years. Increasing prevalence of dental disorders in developed markets with high patient awareness levels such as North America and Europe are expected to have a positive impact on market growth over the forecast period.
The report “Dental Equipment Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-equipment-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-equipment-market/request
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- The dental systems and parts product segment dominated the overall market and was valued at USD 2,206.2 million in 2013, owing to high usage rates of instrument delivery systems and growing market penetration rates of cone beam CT systems and CAD/CAM. Cone beam CT systems offer lower exposure risks and render higher quality images and the precision attained in dental prosthetics via the use of CAD/CAM technology are some of the factors responsible for their growing market penetration rates.
- The global dental lasers market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020, on account of the increasing demand for cosmetic and minimally invasive surgical procedures
- North America was the largest regional market and was valued at USD 2,409.7 million in 2013. The presence of high prevalence rates of dental caries, sophisticated health care infrastructure, high patient awareness levels and robust reimbursement framework in the U.S. and Canada is some of the factors accounting for its large market share. Europe followed North America in terms of market size in 2013 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.3% from 2014 to 2020, primarily due to the presence of high incidence rates of dental disorders and the presence of a well defined dental healthcare provision framework in Western Europe.
- Some of the major players of this market include Danaher Corporation, Dentsply International, A-Dec Inc., Carestream Health, Sirona Dental Systems, Planmeca Oy and others.
Browse All reports of This Category by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the dental equipment market on the basis of product and region:
- Global Dental Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Dental Radiology Equipment
• Digital X-ray Units
• Digital Sensors
• Digital Units
• Analog Units
• Dental Lasers
• Diode Lasers
• Quantum Well Lasers
• Distributed Feedback Lasers
• Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers
• Heterostructure Lasers
• Quantum Cascade Lasers
• Separate Confinement Heterostructure Lasers
• Vertical External Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers
• Carbon Dioxide Lasers
• Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Lasers
• Systems & Parts
• Instrument Delivery systems
• Vacuums & Compressors
• Cone Bean CT Systems
• Cast Machine
• Furnace and Ovens
• Electrosurgical Equipment
• Other Systems and Parts
• Laboratory Machines
• Ceramic Furnaces
• Hydraulic Press
• Electronic Waxer
• Suction Unit
• Micro Motor
• Hygiene Maintenance Devices
• Air Purification and Filters
• Hypodermic Needle Incinerator
• Other Equipment
• Hand Piece
• Light Cure
• Scaling Unit
- Dental Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Ongoing Reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related Reports by Grand View Research
Portable X-Ray and CT Scan Devices Market Analysis By Product, By Technology And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portable-x-ray-and-ct-scan-devices-industry
The global market for portable X-ray and CT scan devices is expected to reach USD 8,408.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for bedside imaging, home healthcare and the growing use of CT scan devices for anatomical confirmation and to assess the accuracy of medical implants during and post interventional medical procedures are two of the most significant growth drivers of this market.