Sterling Heights, Michigan (PRWEB) September 04, 2014
Paw City, LCC, announces voice talent Marissa Begin of Raleigh, North Carolina, as the voice of “Chloe” for the upcoming children’s 3D animation television series "Max and Wrigley™”.
“Max & Wrigley™” is based on the award-winning children’s book series “Read With Max™.” “Max & Wrigley™” will focus on social as well as emotional issues. The focus of the productions will be early childhood education for children ages four to eight. All content will be family-friendly and will involve national educational standards with an emphasis on lessons in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). "Max and Wrigley™" has been registered as a Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) signatory production to allow for credited talent and help with national distribution.
“Chloe,” a female standard poodle, is a famous diva-ish singer. Before her fame, she was a schoolteacher, and now she often visits the students at the local school. Although she doesn’t show too much interest, she is well aware that Max has a crush on her. Chloe also is the lead singer of “The Biscuit Band™”. Chloe sings lead for some of the original songs that are associated with the social and emotional issues that are addressed during each episode.
Marissa Begin is an actress, singer, and songwriter attending Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. Her writing helped “The Rusty Bucket Kids” earn an Emmy nomination for music along with co-writer Craig Brandwynne, and she helped earn awards for “Read With Max™” and their “SING WITH MAX” CD. The CD was on the 56th annual Grammy nomination ballot, earned a Mom’s Choice award and received the highest rating and was awarded “Family Approved” from the Dove Foundation. She also starred in a music promotional video which was awarded a People’s Choice Silver Telly Award.
- Writer/Singer of original song on movie “Destiny Road,” opened November 2012
- Recording artist for “Broken Promises” from The Betty Swain Project
- Writer and singer of “Tell Me” for “SING WITH MAX” soundtrack
- Singer – “Read with Max” Children’s Book series
- Co-writer of multiple songs for “Rusty Bucket TV Show” pilot – soundtrack
- Singer and co-writer of theme song to “Rusty Bucket TV Show” pilot
- Multiple songs on iTunes under “Marissa Begin”
- Corporate events at Parlor Production Studios on 16th Avenue, Nashville, TN.
- Demo Singer – Center Sound Records
- Demo Singer – xOver Productions, Inc.
- Appearance “Get Right” music video produced by On The Rocks, Inc.
- Multiple National Anthems for University of North Carolina Baseball/Basketball
- Sang in Anti-Bullying Awareness Benefit Concert – “Rusty Bucket Kids”
- Performance at 12th and Porter with live band Nashville, TN
- Performance at Taps and Tapas Nashville, TN
- Performance at Cumberland Pub Nashville, TN
- Performance at Commodore Grill, Nashville, TN
- AMTC Direct Raleigh Workshops
- 2004 to 2008: Private voice lessons
- 2006-2014: Studio work
- 2007-2013: Musical theatre training
“I am thrilled to be the voice of Chloe in the "Max & Wrigley" series! There is such a great team and talent behind this series; I can't wait to see it take off. When I first read the lines for Chloe, I was immediately hooked by the witty humor and playfulness of the writing. Chloe's character is vibrant, sassy, and I had so much fun doing her voiceovers,” states Marissa Begin.
For more information about Marissa, visit her website http://www.marissabegin.com.
“Marissa is a very talented singer, song writer, and actress. I am very excited to have her involved and cast for the series,” states Executive Producer Anthony M. T. Majewski.
"Max and Wrigley™" is currently in pre-production of the pilot episode. Casting for the series has commenced with announcements of talent and principal cast members to follow in the upcoming weeks. Anticipated completion of the pilot episode will be late fall of 2014. Follow “Max & Wrigley™” on Twitter (http://twitter.com/maxandwrigley) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/maxandwrigley).
About Paw City, LLC: http://www.PawCityLLC.com
Paw City, LLC is a children's entertainment company focused on producing educational and entertaining films, 2D/3D animations, live action productions, books, video games and music. The focus of the productions will be family-friendly and will involve national educational standards with an emphasis on STEM. Educators, focus groups, and educational research doctors will serve to validate educational components in order to meet or exceed national educational standards. Follow Paw City, LLC on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PawCityLLC), and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/PawCityLLC).