In many ways, the "New Face of eZCom" is not a new philosophy or program, built from scratch—but a renewed commitment to excellence.
Engelwood, NJ (PRWEB) September 08, 2014
Over the past 18 months, eZCom Software, makers of cloud-based B2B supply chain software, including the EDI solution Lingo—has undergone a significant transformation in leadership, capabilities, and performance; the company describes this array of changes as the ‘New Face of eZCom.’ These positive new developments have resulted in industry accolades, garnered immensely positive feedback from eZCom’s current customer base, and led to significant expansion of that customer base. More than ever before, these changes position eZCom as the preferred EDI partner for compliance, supply chain efficiency, and above-and-beyond customer service.
“At eZCom, we help manufacturers grow their business by making EDI transactions easy, fast and compliant, and by being hyper-responsive to their changing needs. Throughout this period of transition, eZCom has remained our customers’ devoted partner for growth and success, while addressing recent demands for streamlined and error-free drop ship and integration solutions,” explained eZCom CEO, Carol Weidner. “In many ways, the New Face of eZCom is not a new philosophy or program, built from scratch—but a renewed commitment to excellence.”
The New Face of eZCom includes:
CEO Carol Weidner combines two decades of entrepreneurial know-how with inclusive, innovative management. She transitioned from CFO to CEO in January of 2013.
To a greater extent than ever before, eZCom’s EDI solution Lingo streamlines manufacturers’ order management processes and ensures their compliance with retail partners’ trading rules. It provides:
- Faster order management through Accelerated Document System (ADS)™-- enabling manufacturers to batch process and complete hours of EDI work in minutes
- Enhanced compliance checking with Double Validation™--dramatically reducing chargebacks, and strengthening relationships with retail trading partners
- Augmented drop-ship solutions—to most economically and effectively meet this rising demand
- More integration partners and options–including integration with accounting, inventory, and shopping cart systems, as well as ERPs--to add a further level of efficiency, compliance and business intelligence
- Maps to more retailers than ever before–so manufacturers may confidently consolidate all their trading needs with a single EDI solution
Supply Chain authorities have recently recognized eZCom with the following awards:
- American Business ‘Stevie’ Awards in both 2013 and 2014 for Excellence in Customer Service
- Supply and Demand Chain Executive’s 2013 ‘Green Award' for helping customers reduce their carbon footprint and increase sustainability within their supply chains
- SDCE’s 2014 ‘Pro to Know’ Award given to eZCom CTO Bernie Byrne
- SDCE’s Top 100 Award given to eZCom’s Lingo for overall streamlined performance and ‘invisible’ drop ship solutions
eZCom’s new home on the web at http://www.eZComsoftware.com supports current customers and visitors with easy-to-access industry resources, valuable research, and easy-to-navigate tools and updates.
Founded in 2000, eZCom Software provides cloud-based B2B supply chain software solutions—including the easy-to-use and streamlined EDI solution, Lingo. eZCom’s Lingo simplifies and speeds the trading process, while the eZCom customer service team exceeds expectations from first inquiry through implementation and sales growth.
Every member of the eZCom Customer Support Team is a trained and highly knowledgeable EDI professional. Each works on-site at the corporate headquarters in Englewood, NJ to provide customers with unlimited, individualized, and highly effective education and problem solving throughout the EDI process.
To learn more about eZCom and Lingo, please visit http://www.ezcomsoftware.com, contact the company at sales(at)ezcomsoftware(dot)com, or call 877.765.3564, option 1. For press inquiries, please contact Isabel Smith at ISmith(at)nurturemarketing(dot)com.