Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), the publisher of industry-leading newsletter Medicare Advantage News and the annual AIS’s Medicare and Medicaid Market Data factbook, is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Dual-Eligibles Programs: Initial Results, Successes and Remaining Challenges.” The Sept. 17 program will offer details of early results and lessons learned from CMS-backed and state duals demos, presented by 11 of the nation’s top duals experts from the private and public sectors.
The speakers are:
- Robb Cohen, senior vice president of public policy at Gorman Health Group, LLC
- John Gorman, executive chairman of Gorman Health Group
- Peter Harbage, president of Harbage Consulting and California’s consultant on its dual-eligibles initiative
- Austin Ifedirah, DDS, vice president of Medicare and strategic planning at Gateway Health
- Mary Kennedy, vice president of Medicare and managed long term care at the Association for Community Affiliated Plans
- Thomas Lutzow, Ph.D., president and CEO of Independent Care Health Plan (iCare)
- Shuchita Madan, state affairs manager for the Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA) trade association
- Cynthia Pigg, senior vice president of pharmacy at Magellan Medicaid Administration, Inc.
- Lisa Rubino, senior vice president of Medicare, duals and marketplace at Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Brian Wheelan, executive vice president of corporate strategy and development at Beacon Health Strategies
- Robert Wychulis, president of Inovalon, Inc. and former president of HealthPlus, a health plan in the Amerigroup unit of WellPoint, Inc.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/dual-eligibles-2014.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.