“Jane wore a chic Haney jumpsuit to the premiere, and the Holland Park Clutch was a great addition,” said Jill Fraser, Jill Milan founder.
HOLLYWOOD (PRWEB) September 08, 2014
Jill Milan®, a provider of designer Italian handbags, today announced actress Jane Fonda carried the luxury brand to the premiere of her upcoming film “This is Where I Leave You” at the Toronto International Film Festival. Ms. Fonda carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park Clutch to Sunday’s premiere of the film, which also stars Jason Bateman and Tina Fey and which is scheduled for release Sept. 19.
“Jane wore a chic Haney jumpsuit to the premiere, and the Holland Park Clutch was a great addition,” said Jill Fraser, Jill Milan founder. “We look forward to seeing her new film.”
The Holland Park Clutch Ms. Fonda carried is an elegant clutch for day or evening. It is entirely handmade by a Florentine jewelry artisan from metal and Italian faux leather.
Jill Milan handbags are entirely made in Italy, by Italian artisans using Italian materials, and feature hand stitching. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool – Ms. Fraser was inspired to found Jill Milan because she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. She is a supporter of animal welfare initiatives, and as a former equestrian particularly supports charities that benefit horses. In 2013 Jill Milan was named Vegan Business of the Year by the organization Vegans are Cool.
Celebrities carrying Jill Milan include Academy Award winners Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence, who carried Jill Milan to multiple premieres for their films. Other celebrities carrying Jill Milan for red-carpet appearances include:
- Amy Poehler carried the Art Deco Clutch when she was both nominee and presenter for the Emmy Awards.
- Katharine McPhee carried the 450 Sutter Clutch to Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmys Party.
- Laila Ali carried Jill Milan’s Art Deco Clutch to the HollyRod Foundation's Annual DesignCare event.
- Rashida Jones of the NBC series “Parks and Recreation” and Bryce Dallas Howard of the film “The Help” carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes.
- Kerry Washington of “Scandal” carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park clutch to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and has carried Jill Milan to a number of her film premieres.
- Katie Lowes, Ms. Washington’s “Scandal” co-star, carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes and the Emmy Awards.
- Actress Fiona Gubelmann of television’s “Wilfred” carried Jill Milan as a presenter at The Genesis Awards and to numerous premieres.
- Actress Margot Bingham carried the Holland Park Clutch to the SAG Awards.
- Actress Hilary Duff carried the Holland Park Clutch to the iHeart Radio Awards.
- Nicole Anderson of ABC Family’s “Ravenswood” carried Jill Milan to a SAG Awards pre-party.
- Academy Award nominee Hailee Steinfeld carried the Holland Park Clutch to Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party.
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards and attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Celina Jade carried the Nob Hill Bag to the premiere of “American Dreams” at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Actress Stana Katic of television’s “Castle” carried Jill Milan to the “Game of Thrones” premiere and to the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Jaime King, who as a model appeared in such fashion magazines as Vogue and Mademoiselle, and as an actress appeared in films including “Pearl Harbor” and “Sin City,” carried the Octagon Clutch to the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” and who has appeared on television’s “Burn Notice” and “The L Word,” carried Jill Milan to the FilmBall in Vienna, Austria.
Jill Milan handbags have drawn growing attention from influential fashion media. W Magazine has covered Jill Milan in multiple issues, recognizing the Octagon Clutch and Art Deco Clutch in its “Most Wanted” feature. The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability “to go from the office to cocktail hour.” Entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle news magazine Entertainista named the SoHo Carryall a “Must Have” handbag. Wedding media publisher The Knot featured the Art Deco Clutch as part of a striking wedding ensemble. And influential fashion blog Wendy’s Lookbook featured photos of fashion writer Wendy Nguyen carrying the Art Deco Clutch on her trip to Florence, Italy.
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a provider of luxury Italian handbags and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan products are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europe’s best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywood’s red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Emmy is a trademark of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.