Reston, VA (PRWEB) September 09, 2014
Evolver Legal Services, an eDiscovery and managed services provider, today announced the availability of ‘XLerator’, their web-based tool for managing Excel files. XLerator allows reviewers to redact privileged and confidential information from Excel files and produce them natively.
XLerator provides a highly efficient, alternative solution to the current industry process of redacting Excel files as images, a process that fails to provide an accurate depiction of the information contained in a native file, and may not comply with production requirements between parties.
"Innovation and continuous process improvement are two core values at Evolver. We incentivize our employees to identify opportunity and develop solutions that deliver added value for our clients," said Mike O’Kane, CEO at Evolver. “XLerator is another example where a creative application of technology to an existing process provides our legal services clients a more efficient method for managing their Excel data.”
Highlights of XLerator:
- Independence from any review platform.
- Full audit history of redactions applied to excel files.
- Formula calculations are replaced as values to enable content of formula representation without disclosure of calculation.
- Various options for redactions allow the user to perform full, targeted, and global text redactions across any size range.
- Evolver’s Excel ‘Lockdown’ is a delivery option which provides a read-only version of the native excel produced.
- Significant time and cost savings compared to traditional redaction methods.
To learn more about XLerator, please visit the Xlerator web page, email ls-sales(at)evolverlegal(dot)com, or call 703.742.4090.
About Evolver Legal Services
Evolver Legal Services, based in Reston, Virginia, offers end-to-end eDiscovery and managed services solutions to law firms and corporations to meet the dynamic demands of today’s litigation. From consulting and project management, to collecting, processing, reviewing, hosting, and producing your data, our in-house development team and legal experts are skilled in handling all of your eDiscovery lifecycle needs. We are committed to providing you with accurate, defensible solutions – regardless of the size of the case, the size of the data set, or the complexity of the project. For more information: http://www.evolverlegal.com.