The Adoddle 17 version upgrades prove our continued commitment to ensure we enhance our product range and services to meet the needs of the growing market and to maintain our presence as a a global cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider.
London UK (PRWEB UK) 9 September 2014
ASITE’s Director of Product Management, Denis Antony stated "At ASITE we value our high-level of customer interaction and satisfaction. The Adoddle 17 version upgrades prove our continued commitment to ensure we enhance our product range and services to meet the needs of the growing market and to maintain our presence as a a global cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider. ASITE are always happy to receive feedback about Adoddle; simply share your comments within the Asite Community to help us build better collaborative cloud solutions for you and your projects. The ASITE Community can be found here.
Key enhancements include:
- Platform support for both Chinese and German languages in Adoddle17 version,
- Adoddle Collaborative Mobile (cMOB) now supports Files in addition to Apps. View more than 250 file formats on your mobile phone while you are on the move,
- Markup Stamps support for 2D files,
- New Short-cut option 'Due Today',
- Support Association of Apps across workspaces,
- Extended list of right-click functions at Project, Folder, file, form and discussion threads,
- Enhancements to the Adoddle reporting functions,
- Support for Cloning Workflow Rules - available for Classic users,
- Extend support for Admin functions in Adoddle 17 version
ASITE helps people share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, people all over the world use ASITE to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need – when and where they need it. Organizations join ASITE to go paperless, reduce their carbon footprint and reduce IT emissions. ASITE also helps companies to measure and track their projects, sustainability initiatives and to share and learn best practices. ASITE have their EMEA Head Office based in London’s tech-city, as well as regional offices in North America, Australia, India and South Africa.