We want to show staffing pros how our affordable video interviews can also help them connect with the amazing talent that clients want and need to grow their businesses.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the world’s fastest growing video interviewing company, will display its cost-effective platform at the NAPS Conference and Expo in Houston, TX on September 15-18.
“This year is the first time that Spark Hire will be at the NAPS Conference and Expo and we’re excited to meet all the attendees,” says Spark Hire CEO, Josh Tolan. “We currently work with hundreds of staffing companies and we’d like to continue to grow that number by speaking with more staffing professionals at this event. We want to show staffing pros how our affordable video interviews can also help them connect with the amazing talent that clients want and need to grow their businesses.”
Meet the Spark Hire team at booth #23 where they will be providing demonstrations of their video interviewing platform and highlighting features such as:
- One-Way Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to record short video answers to a recruiter’s interview questions. Members of the recruiting team can share these videos with clients who will appreciate being involved in the interview process right from the start.
- Live Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to connect face-to-face via webcam with a recruiter. The interviews are also recorded and easily accessible for playback and sharing. Sharing these videos with colleagues gives them better insight into a candidate so a collective decision can be made efficiently.
- Social Media Integration: This feature allows recruiters to connect their social accounts to Spark Hire, pull in a social avatar to be used on the platform, and post short URLs to these accounts along with a custom message to advertise job opportunities.
- Custom Branding: The company profile is another branding component on Spark Hire which allows staffing professionals to embed a YouTube video and link social media accounts. Upload a logo and customize a color scheme to give candidates a completely branded video interview experience from start to finish.
- Analytics: Recruiters can track the success of their video interviewing strategies with analytics. This feature provides an interview conversion rate which will help ensure that companies are utilizing the full capabilities of the Spark Hire platform. Additionally, with Spark Hire’s analytics feature companies can calculate ROI and experience simplified and organized talent pool management.
Don’t miss the chance to experience a demonstration at booth #23 of Spark Hire’s amazing features and to learn how to implement an efficient and affordable recruiting solution.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform in the world. Offering a completely branded one-way and recorded live video interview platform, Spark Hire helps 2,000+ companies eliminate phone screens, gain more insight into candidates, and make amazing hires. No contracts, no setup fees. Unlimited video interviews starting at $49/month. For more information, visit sparkhire.com.
Since 1961, NAPS has been a leading industry educator in the United States. As the oldest association representing the search, recruiting and staffing industry, NAPS offers the longest and most comprehensive history of professional credentialing in the industry. NAPS continues to maintain the esteemed position as the industry educator through its certification program, continuing education initiatives, eNewsletters and its annual conference. For more information on NAPS, visit http://www.naps360.org.