Houston, Texas (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
The Permian Basin has once again become the largest crude producing region in the U.S. and is on pace to exceed more than two million barrels of oil per day. Rig counts have reached levels not seen since the 1980s. As the Executive Oil Confer ence celebrates its 20th year, such activity creates lucrative opportunities for industry executives, oil and gas asset buyers and sellers, landmen, geologists, drilling personnel, engineers, service company representatives, and representatives from banks, investors and other financial firms. The Executive Oil Conference and its exhibition set the stage for deal-making and networking. Scheduled for November 10-11, hundreds will come to the Midland County Horseshoe in Midland, Texas to learn from leading industry executives.
Renowned entrepreneur and industry executive Aubrey McClendon will serve as the opening keynote speaker on Tuesday, November 11. As American Energy Partners’ President and CEO, he will describe plans for his new start-up company. The entrepreneur built Chesapeake Energy Corp. from a $50,000 investment in 1989 into a $30-billion enterprise by 2013. Chesapeake grew into the nation’s most active driller, the nation’s largest independent gas producer - second only to ExxonMobil - and into a Top 5 U.S. oil producer.
Other industry speakers confirmed to date:
- Tom Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners
- C. William Giraud, EVP, CCO and Corporate Secretary, Concho Resources
- Travis D. Stice, President and CEO, Diamondback Energy
- James McManus, Chairman, President and CEO, Energen Corp.
- Steven D. Gray, CEO and Director, RSP Permian Inc.
- Jordan Marye, Partner, Denham Capital
- Chris Carter, Managing Director, National Gas Partners
- Andy Taurins, Managing Director, Lantana Energy Advisors Chairman
- Bob Brackett, SVP & Senior Analyst - North American E&P, Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
- Mike Kelly, Vice President, Global Hunter Securities LLC
The conference and exhibition, which fall on Veterans Day, also includes a tribute to our active-duty military and retired veterans. Attendees can join in the celebration of our nation’s heroes. To view the full agenda, visit executiveoilconference.com
The Executive Oil Conference: Platinum Performance in the Basin is expected to attract more than 800 industry decision makers. The super early-bird registration discount continues until Friday, September 19.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.