London, UK (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
The worldwide market for soft wall military shelters is poised to increase at 1.0% CAGR through to 2020-end. The major factors driving the growth in the sector are increasing militant and terrorist activities and an upsurge in defense spending. Russian, Indian, and Chinese defense industries are growing at the fastest rates worldwide and a huge sum of money is anticipated to be spent on military procurement activities. The military shelters are utilised for a variety of purposes, including command posts, base camps, medical facilities, vehicle and aircraft maintenance shelters, hangars, chemical/biological decontamination shelters, workshops, and warehouses. Sophisticated shelters with light-weight fabric, attached with electronic systems and enhanced features, including heat resistance, wind resistance, and waterproofing materials, are stimulating the demand for soft wall military shelters.
The global soft wall military shelter sector is forecast to witness a sluggish growth rate from 2014 to 2020. The rise of integrated soft wall military shelters in tandem with power generator units and heating and/or cooling are gathering speed. The soft wall military shelter makers are constantly adopting novel strategies to boost market share in the industry. DHS Systems (DRASH), Röder HTS Höcker, Gillard Shelters, Weatherhaven, and Alaska Structures are some of the major suppliers of soft wall military shelters. In order to maintain their successful positions in the market, companies should implement different product innovation processes on a regular basis.
Topical report “Growth Opportunities in the Global Soft Wall Military Shelter Market 2014-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” drawn up by Lucintel is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Growth Opportunities in the Global Soft Wall Military Shelter Market 2014-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The research report presents an in-depth examination of the worldwide soft wall military shelter marketplace, comprising detailed analyses of the market trends, the competitive scene, major companies’ profiles, M&As, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry’s growth. The study also offers extensive forecasts of the world soft wall military shelter market till 2020, segmented by such regions as Europe, North America, APAC, and ROW for 2013.
- Estimations of the soft wall military shelter market size by volume and value shipment.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends prevailing in the market during 2008-2013 plus region-wise forecasts until 2020.
- Insightful review of the soft wall military shelter market across key regions like North America, APAC, Europe, and ROW.
- All-round assessment of growth opportunities existing in various regions.
- Strategic analysis, featuring M&As, novel product developments, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies in the globe’s soft wall military shelter market.
- Investigation of emerging applications of soft wall military shelters in different sectors.
- Detailed review of the competitive intensity in the industry based on Porter’s five forces model.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.