We congratulate Dr. Fisher on this remarkable achievement. It is an honor to have such a distinguished individual on our advisory board.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
In addition to the company’s esteemed Advisory Board members, including, the recently named ‘59th Most Influential Person in Healthcare’ among 300 top healthcare executives and policymakers in the United States, Dr. Fisher, President, American Medical Group Association (AMGA), the conference will bring together IKS Health clients and industry leaders, who carry a wealth of experience in managing healthcare challenges and driving better clinical and financial outcomes.
Key discussions led by esteemed panelists at the conference will include:
- ‘Building a Clinically Integrated Network’, Bruce Swartz, Dignity Health, Dr. David Torchiana, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization , Dr. Grace Terrell, Cornerstone Health Care & Dr. Scott Hayworth, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- ‘Physician Acquisition Strategy’, Christopher Sclafani , Mount Kisco Medical Group & Edward Brown, The IOWA Clinic
- ‘Succeeding Financially While Taking on Risk’, Bruce Swartz, Dignity Health
- 'MSO for Your ACO’ Carl King , Aetna
- ‘Future Evolution of Consumer Health Engagement’, Dr. Alan Muney, CIGNA
- ‘OnePartner Presentation’, Dr. Scott Fowler, Holston Medical Group
- ‘Enabling Providers to Take Risks’, Bill Sullivan, Magnacare Holdings Inc. & Dr. Larry Tatum, Texas Health Care
- ‘Current Opportunities for Provider Organizations’, Dr. Scott Hayworth, Mount Kisco Medical Group , Edward Brown, The IOWA Clinic & Michael Bukosky, USMD Holdings Inc.
- ‘Value for Specialties’, Dr. John Simon, SimonMed Imaging Dr. Aubrey Maze, Valley Anesthesiology Consultants & David Fitzgerald, Proliance Surgeons
“We warmly welcome all distinguished guests, and thank them for supporting us in our endeavor to drive better outcomes in healthcare practice,”said Sachin K. Gupta, founder and chief executive officer, IKS Health.
“We are very excited about the conference this week. The insights and perspectives gained from such an experienced group will be unparalleled,” said Dr. Scott Hayworth, chairman of the IKS Health Advisory Board and chief executive officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group.
About IKS HEALTH
Founded in 2007, IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. IKS MARGIN, IKS PRACTICE, and IKS CARE solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology investments to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs, and enables organizations to scale profitably. For more information please visit http://www.ikshealth.com