London, UK (PRWEB) September 12, 2014
The overall oil and gas industry is expected to be greatly influenced by the four major trends, such as demographics, globalisation and uneven GDP growth between the developed and developing world, increased energy demand, and climatic changes and sustainability.
Europe is the world’s 4th most important oil & gas producer after Russia, the US and Saudi Arabia; however, overall production is on the decline. Moving forward, there is the potential equivalent of up to 100 billion barrels of oil left below the surface in Europe. Considering the scale of Europe’s oil & gas production, the EU has a key part to play in working out guidelines and policies that help to frame the processes shaping oil & gas production and exploration across the region.
In-demand research report “Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014)- Long Term Energy Demand Outlook Remains Steady Driven By Developments in Macro Economic Growth” worked out by OG Analysis is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Europe Oil and Gas Industry Research Report (Q3 2014)- Long Term Energy Demand Outlook Remains Steady Driven By Developments in Macro Economic Growth
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 8,000.00
The report provides a complete guide to the European oil and gas industry; it analyses major mature markets, developing markets, and markets with future potential (all in all 41 markets in the region) during the historical period (from 2000) with outlook to 2020 and 2025. The research study contains information on oil & gas reserves, consumption, production, primary energy demand, GDP and population in the country. It reviews various opportunities across the region’s oil & gas value chain; identifies major trends, drivers, restraints and challenges of operating in the region’s oil & gas business environment. Each national oil & gas market analysis includes a brief review of the oil & gas sector, analysis of infrastructure (941 LNG, storage and refinery assets) along with asset wise capacity outlook to 2020, competitive landscape and 421 company reviews, as well as all latest developments in these markets. The study also provides country benchmarking based on 4 key pillars (economic index, supply index, demand index, growth index), as well as discusses greenfield and planned expansions of oil & gas storage terminals, LNG terminals, and refineries across Europe.
Reasons To Buy:
- Discover novel investment opportunities through granular information on planned projects.
- Formulate viable expansion and growth strategies with the help of comprehensive information on oil & gas segments.
- Minimise operating risks by making use of detailed micro- and macro-level forecast figures.
- Develop a clearer understanding of market size, major trends and challenges for each country’s oil & gas industry.
- Gain a refined understanding on the various oil & gas assets for all nations.
- Beat the competition by uncovering novel business opportunities.
- Stay informed on all the most recent events in the oil & gas industry across the region.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at OG Analysis page.