We’re delighted to recognize so many innovative companies, new products, technical achievements, and technology executives this year
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) September 17, 2014
GoECart, the leading commerce solutions provided for small and mid-sized businesses, announced today that it has received a coveted ‘Silver’ Award for Company of the Year for a computer software company with less than 250 employees in the 12th Annual American Business Awards competition. GoECart’s flagship commerce suite, GoECart 360, underwent several key enhancements in 2014 that led up to this latest award—along with some great successes for clients.
“When you think about what other companies in the software industry have achieved over the past year, this really is quite a remarkable honor for GoECart,” said Manish Chowdhary, GoECart’s CEO. “This speaks volumes about the ongoing evolution of our commerce suite and our ability to consistently re-invent and innovate year over year to keep our clients at the forefront of online retail.”
Hailed as the world's premier business awards, the ABAs were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Company of the Year Award has become one of the industry’s most coveted prizes. The American Business Awards are open to all organizations operating in the U.S.A., and feature a wide variety of categories to recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace.
“We’re delighted to recognize so many innovative companies, new products, technical achievements, and technology executives this year,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We congratulate all of the Stevie Award winners, and thank them for the inspiration their achievements have stimulated.”
Over the past year, GoECart has taken its commerce suite to the next level with a host of new features and innovations that include:
- End-to-End Integration with the Leading Online Marketplaces – In addition to Amazon® integration, GoECart now includes two-way integration with eBay®, Sears®, Rakuten®, and Buy.com®.
- Omni-Channel Commerce Now Available – Store Locator, Buy Online Pickup/Return In Store, Ship from Store, Store Inventory Visibility Online, and Associate Ordering are just a few new feature additions in this area.
- Google Trusted Store Integration – GoECart merchants can now proudly display Google’s prestigious badge that proves that they’re fast and reliable shippers with a record of positive customer feedback.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing – GoECart merchants can carefully target and advertise to customers based on behavior on the website and across the entire Google Ad Network.
- Next Generation Web-based POS – Point of Sale in-store selling capability is now available, fully equipped with wireless barcode scanners, credit card swipe terminal, cash drawer, and receipt printers.
- Robust Multi-Storefront Support – Merchants can now easily manage multiple branded storefronts from GoECart’s central back office targeting different clientele with unique sets of products, pricing, messaging and promotions.
- International Shipping with Bongo and GlobalShopex– International shipping and logistics is streamlined using Bongo and GlobalShopex’s popular international shipping services to ensure customer orders arrive quickly worldwide without hassles from customs, duties, etc.
- Advanced Multi-Destination Ordering– Targeting corporate shoppers and gifting sites, this feature enables customers and customer service teams to place online orders for items and have them delivered to their entire address book using a one-page checkout screen.
The results for GoECart merchants have been nothing short of extraordinary. Several clients, including Junonia.com, SoccerPro.com, and GoodeCompany.com, were able to consolidate away from multiple systems after moving to GoECart 360. Each of these companies was in effect, able to simultaneously upgrade their existing ecommerce operation while saving thousands. Further, GoECart retailers collectively processed 105% more transactions over the previous year with 99.9% systems uptime and over 97% SLA achievement.
GoECart, who has won other Stevie Awards in past years, received this latest award at a gala dinner and event held on Friday, September 12, 2014 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. A full list of Stevie® Award Winners in The 2014 American Business Awards can be found at http://www.stevieawards.com/pubs/awards/403_2183_24911.cfm.
GoECart is the leading provider of comprehensive Cloud-based commerce solutions for SMBs. Our flagship, all-in-one commerce suite, GoECart 360, combines a powerful ecommerce platform with enterprise-class order management, inventory management, fulfillment, CRM, POS, mobile capabilities, and much more. GoECart 360 helps merchants sell more efficiently across any channel. GoECart’s comprehensive commerce solutions offer the ultimate in reliability, scalability, and flexibility demanded by the world's busiest ecommerce sites.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevie’s recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.