'Through the PrintReleaf Exchange, our customers will directly change the negative impact that paper usage has on the environment,' said Ray Piskin, President of CCP Solutions
Farmingdale, NY (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
CCP Solutions, LLC, a leader in document management services in the New York tri-state area, is now offering the first technology platform to enable cloud-based paper tracking and reforestation. With the PrintReleaf Exchange (PRX), every company—big or small—can have a direct, tangible impact on the environment by offsetting consumed paper with the planting of a tree.
“As an Authorized PrintReleaf Channel Partner, CCP Solutions is empowering its customers to make a global environmental difference,” said Ray Piskin, President of CCP Solutions. “Through the PrintReleaf Exchange, our customers will directly change the negative impact that paper usage has on the environment.”
With PRX, customers “releaf,” or reforest, their paper consumption by planting new trees – equivalent to their consumption – at global reforestation project sites including Brazil, Ethiopia, Mexico and Madagascar. PRX measures paper consumption through data collected by print management software. Once a customer’s paper consumption is measured, they are connected directly to reforestation projects located where the planet needs trees most. After selecting where they want their paper releafed, customers can use their online portal to track the evolution, growth, and survival of their trees over an approximate 10-year time frame for each tree.
“Social responsibility has recently grown from a ‘good idea’ into a requirement,” said Jordan Darragh, PrintReleaf founder and CEO. “Recognizing the effects printing has on the natural environment, PRX allows anyone and everyone to effortlessly make a positive contribution to improving our world.”
What You Need to Know – Certified Global Reforestation Facts
- PrintReleaf guarantees to certifiably reforest every sheet of paper to offset the 5 billion acres of land have that been deforested in part by tree harvesting for paper.
- PrintReleaf guarantees every sheet of paper consumed will be reforested at a rate of 8,333 sheets of standard letter (8.5” x 11” x 20lb paper) per tree (40’ ht. x 7” d.).
- PrintReleaf provides an easy online means of implementation, while automating measurement, action, reporting, and verification through a dedicated portal.
- Customers review and decide where to plant their trees across PrintReleaf’s network of Certified Global Reforestation Projects.
- Customers can seamlessly connect and integrate their PrintReleaf account with their Twitter and Facebook accounts to promote their impact and participation in sustainable business practices on social media.
About CCP Solutions
A family-owned and operated business established in 1974, CCP Solutions is a document management specialist providing public and academic institutions, state agencies, non-profits and businesses in the tri-state area with innovative document solutions. Customizing products and services to meet its specific customer needs, CCP Solutions helps streamline efficiency, improve productivity and cut costs while providing green, sustainable solutions that are less damaging to the planet. A Kyocera Elite Dealer and Scannx Elite Reseller, CCP Solutions document solution technologies also include Square 9, Papercut, Print2Cloud247, Drivve, Kodak, and Fujitsu. For more information, contact us at http://www.ccpcopy.com