It is our people who are the cornerstone of our company and our future success, and we’re honored to have LeeAnn and Bhadresh join the Arcserve team.
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
Arcserve, LLC (“Arcserve”), announced new appointments to its executive leadership team to support the company’s aggressive growth trajectory and solidify its position as the largest overnight startup in the data protection and recovery market. Bhadresh Sutaria has been named to CFO and LeeAnn Belski to vice president, Human Resources, and both report into Mike Crest, CEO of Arcserve, effective immediately:
- Bhadresh Sutaria, CFO: Bhadresh has more than 20 years of experience as operational CFO, transformational leader and strategic business partner across 20 countries and industries such as Technology, Education and Media, Logistics and Transportation. As SVP of Finance and CFO for Global Enabling Functions and Assessment, and Instruction Group at Pearson, and SVP of Logistics and Roadway, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer at YRC Worldwide, Bhadresh led finance and value chain transformation and double-digit profit growth through active business performance and cash management.
- LeeAnn Belski, VP of HR: LeeAnn has worked in high tech for her 18-year career, with a focus in international software companies such as Stellent and HighJump Software. She has tremendous experience working across global organizations to develop and foster winning cultures that attract and retain great people. Her first mission at Arcserve is to build on the company’s solid foundation of talented people by adding critical new hires globally. She will also work to transition the balance of the organization into the new Arcserve.
“I am pleased to welcome LeeAnn and Bhadresh to Arcserve, two very seasoned professionals whose experience and skill sets in building world-class organizations will bring tremendous value to our employees, partners and customers. With unprecedented growth, a new game-changing unified platform, combined with our move to become an independent company just last month, it is such an exciting time to be part of Arcserve. It is, however, our people who are the cornerstone of our company and our future success, and we’re honored to have LeeAnn and Bhadresh join the Arcserve team,” said Mike Crest, CEO, Arcserve.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcserve
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arcserve
- Blog: http://blogs.arcserve.com
Arcserve is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organizations with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Founded in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. The new unified architecture, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), drives a full range of highly efficient and integrated data protection capabilities through a simple, web-based user console. Arcserve has an active customer base of 43,000 end users in more than 50 countries. The company partners with over 7,500 distributors, resellers and service providers around the world. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world. Visit http://www.arcserve.com.