We are a local company with a national presence,It’s an exciting place to work because we have a great culture, we’re growing, and we offer many career opportunities.
DES MOINES, Iowa (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
LCS® announced today that the company been selected as one of Iowa's Top 100 Workplaces.
“We are a local company with a national presence,” says Mark Heston, senior vice president of human resources. “It’s an exciting place to work because we have a great culture, we’re growing, and we offer many career opportunities.”
The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. Employees cited several reasons they work for LCS, including:
- A collaborative work environment
- Hiring talented people, and providing them with tools, direction, and autonomy to perform their best
- Participatory executive and management teams
- Adherence at all levels to the LCS Principles
- Participating in a work culture that emphasizes hard work, fun, and accountability
- Working for a leader in the senior living products and services industry
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. The Des Moines Register published the complete list of Top Workplaces on September 21st.
Based in Des Moines, Iowa, and established in 1971, LCS is a leading provider of high-quality senior lifestyle products and services. The LCS Family of Companies provide development, management, marketing and sales, and strategic planning for continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), stand-alone assisted living, memory care, and rental communities nationwide. The company also provides in-home care, insurance, and national purchasing consulting services. The companies of LCS serve thousands of seniors across the nation. LCS is an equal opportunity employer hiring skilled and professional employees to better serve the customer. For more information, visit LCSnet.com.