Many business owners focus entirely on the supply side of their business – that is, what they offer – and fail to develop programs, systems and techniques that generate what is ultimately going to determine whether they succeed or not: customers.
(PRWEB) September 25, 2014
Business owners and entrepreneurs in search of the best ways to generate new customers for their start-up should head to http://www.perwickstrom.com, and read the latest must-read blog from Per Wickstrom.
“Many business owners focus entirely on the supply side of their business – that is, what they offer – and fail to develop programs, systems and techniques that generate what is ultimately going to determine whether they succeed or not: customers,” commented Per Wickstrom, who blogs regularly on a variety of topics, including business, personal development, communication, health and more.
According to Per Wickstrom, the best ways for a start-up to get new customers are:
1. Develop a customer persona – or more likely, several personas – that capture key customer characteristics, including their age, background, education, as well as their state-of-mind and buying psychology.
2. If the business is offline, operate in a strategic location that brings in foot traffic and is easily accessible. If the business is online, make it easy to find via search engines.
3. Build a strong online brand through a professional website and other digital properties.
4. Provide information to help educate and empower customers. Customers don’t like being sold – but they love to buy.
5. Become a social media master – or hire a firm to handle this aspect. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, YouTube and more.
6. Advertise on digital and traditional media.
7. Network by building relationships with potential partners and allies – this can be online and offline.
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog post entitled “The Best Ways for a Start-up to Get New Customers” is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/uncategorized/the-best-ways-for-a-start-up-to-get-new-customers
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or email@example.com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.