London, UK (PRWEB) September 26, 2014
The APAC non-Hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market is expected to grow from USD 1.1 billion as of 2013 to the USD 1.7 billion mark by 2020, at a forecast-period CAGR of 6.6%. The projected launches of promising drugs, comprising innovative protein kinase inhibitors and next-gen monoclonal antibodies, and also the ongoing usage of today’s blockbuster – Rituxan/Mabthera, will likely act as the major growth drivers. The launch of premium priced new glycol-engineered antibody, obinutuzumab, kinase inhibitors like ibrutinib and idelalisib, and the mTOR inhibitor everolimus are expected to have a noticable impact as well, as is the expected approval of immunomodulatory agent lenalidomide (Revlimid) as a maintenance setting. Factors such as YoY growth in the number of incident cases as well as an increasingly ageing population are poised to give an additional boost. Nevertheless, the recent application of a price ceiling on important drugs in India; projected pricing restrictions in China; and low access, penetration and price erosion owing to generic dgugs’ dominance, particularly in India, could restrain the growth of the NHL market in the region.
New research report “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Technologies Show Considerable Promise in Relapsed/Refractory Setting” elaborated by GBI Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Technologies Show Considerable Promise in Relapsed/Refractory Setting
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report provides a comprehensive understanding of the non-Hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics marketplace across the four APAC markets of Australia, China, India and Japan, examining the current NHL market and forecasting key market trends to 2020. The study provides an brief review of the disease; offers an in-depth of the currently marketed drugs to treat the disease, investigating their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and weaknesses/strengths along with comparisons of these drugs in terms of efficacy and safety. A detailed pipeline review is provided, including individual analyses of a range of late-stage drugs that will likely come into the market over the forecast period. The report presents a comprehensive review of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial duration, trial size, and programme failure rate for each of the molecule types. The study offers an up-close look at the drivers of, and barriers to the growth in the sector, as well as contains an analysis of all licensing and co-development deals (since 2006) relevant to NHL. Multi-scenario forecasts of the on-Hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market till 2020 are provided, too.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the NHL pipeline and the factors indicating that it is getting more innovative.
- Investigate profiles of promising pipeline drugs and get true insights into how they will likely compete in the marketplace and who their major rivals will be.
- Trace the prevalent trends in NHL clinical trial size and duration with respect to industry averages and evaluate the prospective risk of future developmental programmes according to mechanism of action (MoA) by taking into account the registered failure rates of clinical trials.
- Identify the growth patterns of the NHL market to 2020 and understand which countries will make the largest contribution to this growth, and develop a more effective country-strategy based on an understanding of major drivers of, and barriers of the NHL market.
- Strengthen your market position by identifying the leading companies to form strategic partnerships with.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.