Thousand Oaks, Calif. (PRWEB) September 29, 2014
Leading Conejo Valley medical practices –– Pain Management and Injury Relief (PMIR) and Thousand Oaks Surgery Center (TOSC) –– are proud to announce the opening of Serra Medical Plaza, a state-of-the-art healthcare facility in Thousand Oaks, Calif. The new medical center will be home to these two practices that offer Conejo Valley residents greater access to care: PMIR physicians understand and treat patients with acute and chronic pain, while TOSC physicians are setting the standard in multi-specialty outpatient surgical procedures.
The physicians of PMIR, Alexander P. Hersel, M.D., Mahyar Okhovat, M.D., Bradley Spiegel, M.D., Insun Lee, M.D and the TOSC physician partners are hosting a Grand Opening event of the new Serra Medial Plaza facility on Wednesday, October 8th from 6 to 7:30 p.m., located at 1120 Newbury Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320. All media and the public are invited to attend to enjoy wine, hors d’oeuvres, and tours of the new PMIR and TOSC facilities, its state-of-the-art equipment and its comforting amenities.
“The opening of Serra Medical Plaza is allowing us to better serve the medical needs of our patients within the Conejo Valley,” said Dr. Alexander P. Hersel, founding partner of both Pain Management and Injury Relief Medical Center and Thousand Oaks Surgery Center. “At Serra Medical Plaza we have elevated the level of patient care. The two separate medical practices, TOSC and PMIR, are carefully designed to offer state-of-the-art surgical outpatient care and expert pain management care.”
About Serra Medical Plaza
This 13,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with the latest in medical technology for outpatient procedures, including:
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center featuring four multispecialty operating rooms, five large private pre-op rooms and eleven relaxing recovery rooms
– Wi-Fi and data ports in each operating room
– OEC C-Arm Imaging Systems
– Advanced microscopes for a variety of medical specialties and procedures
– Ultrasonic and steris cleaning equipment
- Pain Management & Injury Relief Medical Center offers four experienced pain specialist physicians and support staff to provide effective treatments designed to reduce and manage patients’ pain:
– Alexander P. Hersel, M.D., Founder, Pain Management Specialist and Anesthesiologist
– Mahyar Okhovat, M.D., Neurologist
– Bradley Spiegel, M.D., Pain Management Specialist and Anesthesiologist
– Insun Lee, M.D., Pain Management Specialist and Anesthesiologist
About Pain Management and Injury Relief
Pain Management & Injury Relief (PMIR) Medical Center was founded in 2003 by Dr. Alexander P. Hersel. Their physicians are trained for pain as first responders, so they understand and treat intense pain. PMIR Medical Center is one of the few pain management practices within the Los Angeles area focusing exclusively on the physical, social and psychological aspects of pain. For more information on Pain Management & Injury Relief, call (855) 764-7633 or go to http://www.paininjuryrelief.com.
About Thousand Oaks Surgery Center
Thousand Oaks Surgery Center is a AAAHC and Medicare accredited, leading provider of outpatient surgical procedures in the Conejo Valley. Physician-owned and backed by more than 50 years of combined medical management and ASC experience, Thousand Oaks Surgery Center is known for setting the standard in multi-specialty surgical outpatient procedures. For more information on Thousand Oaks Surgery Center, call (805) 230-3100 or go to http://www.tosurgerycenter.com