Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
An estimated 40 million people may be enrolled in private insurance exchanges within three years, profoundly impacting health plans’ business models. Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), is pleased to announce its upcoming virtual conference, “Private Insurance Exchanges: Bottom-Line Strategies for Insurers,” which will offer a valuable lesson on where private health insurance exchanges are today, where they are heading and what the industry is expected to look like when they get there.
During this Nov. 12 program, participants will hear from — and have a unique chance to interact with — leading insurance executives, market consultants, financial experts, employers and vendors operating in the private exchange space. These experts will share:
- Strategies Cigna Corp. is implementing to position itself as a leader in private exchange enrollment.
- Details of how existing private exchanges are performing and which models hold the most promise for insurer participation.
- Risks and rewards that private exchanges offer insurers ... and how to assess the bottom-line prospects.
- Best practices for building and operating a private exchange.
- Real-life experiences employers have had participating in different exchanges, including Mercer Marketplace.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference — and get their individual questions answered by the speakers — without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and registration instructions, visit http://aishealth.com/private-insurance-exchanges.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.