This discussion will offer the opportunity to see how OEMs and dealers can work closer together to ensure the connected car wins over consumers.
(PRWEB) October 01, 2014
Day two of Telematics West Coast is to feature a dealer panel including representatives from Gamivation, Corporate Auto and more, who will reveal the dealer perspective on connected car features, offering attendees the chance to understand sellers’ and customers’ reactions to their products. The session will be moderated by Andrew Hart, Director at SBD, and introduced by Jeffrey Hannah, Director of SBD North America, formerly of Onstar. The panel will take place on Friday October 31.
Telematics Update project director, Annie Reddaway, commented: “I am really interested to see what our panellists have to say. It is the dealer, not the engineer or product manager, who ultimately has the role of presenting infotainment systems and features to the customer- if they aren’t convinced, how can they convince the customer? This discussion will offer the opportunity to see how OEMs and dealers can work closer together to ensure the connected car wins over consumers.”
The full session description can be viewed below:
Selling Telematics: What’s the Big Deal?
Hear first-hand from the people who actually sell your telematics products to the customer, the dealers! Assess how to work in harmony with this front line of the auto industry.
- If they don’t get it, how can they sell it? Understand dealers’ experiences of getting to grips with connected platforms to see if they offer the simplicity OEMs desire
- Hear how customers react to new telematics technology in vehicles, and their most common questions and quibbles, to grasp how well it is received
- The Selling Factor: Learn the most important purchasing influencers for customers when buying a vehicle, and where (or if) telematics features on that list!
Moderator: Andrew Hart, Director, SBD
Telematics West Coast 2014 will address how to effectively utilize data and harness the latest technology developments to create a seamless user experience that seamlessly fits in to the connected lifestyle.
To see the full agenda and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast
Leading OEM Speakers
This year Telematics West Coast presents its most prestigious OEM speaker line-up yet
- Bret Scott, Future Technologies Lead, Chrysler
- Dr. Michael Cavaretta, Lead Predictive Analytics Group, Ford Research and Innovation
- Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America
- Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Henri LaFrance, Technical Program Manager, Connected Vehicle, Volkswagen Group of America
- Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics and Infotainment, Chief Technologist, Kia Motors America
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- John Ellis, Global Technologist Connected Services Solutions, Ford
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
Key Topics Covered at Telematics West Coast 2014
Crucial debates that will be addressed at Telematics West Coast 2014 include:
- THE CAR THAT KNOWS YOU BEST: Harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services
- BATTLE OF THE BRANDS: Assess the branding battleground and the importance of branding to consumers
- AUTO STEPS OUT INTO THE CONNECTED WORLD: Discuss the integration of automotive into the Internet of Everything
The full agenda is available on the Telematics West Coast 2014 website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-agenda.php
Pandora said of the show: ‘A great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity’.
For the complete Telematics West Coast 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at westcoast(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Register before October 3 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $100 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7221