MIAMI, Fla. (PRWEB) October 06, 2014
Now, for a limited time, Onboard.com, the go-to site for planning and booking cruise travel, will offer its own Cruise Week promotions to encourage cruisers to #cruisehappy. Onboard.com’s seven days of Black-Friday-style discounts and incentives from the world’s top cruise lines is the time for travelers to book their perfect cruise vacation at the perfect price.
Beginning today through October 13, 2014 visitors to Onboard.com can book a cruise with their choice of seven participating cruise lines and receive exclusive Cruise Week perks. More than 15 lines will participate all together, and with voyages to Alaska, the Caribbean, Europe, and even Asia, Onboard.com’s Cruise Week promotion, timed to coincide with Cruise Line’s International Association’s (CLIA) Cruise Week, is aimed not only at providing the best value—which Onboard.com guarantees every day as part of its promise to consumers —but more importantly, in providing customized cruise booking experiences for sophisticated travelers.
Cruise Week sales perks exclusive to Onboard.com include—
- Royal Caribbean International: Up to $150 to spend onboard when booking a seven-night-or-longer, ocean-view stateroom or higher on 2015 sailings.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Up to $150 to spend onboard when booking a seven-night-or-longer, ocean-view stateroom or higher on 2015 sailings.
- Holland America Line: Up to $75 in shore excursion credits when booking a seven-night-or-longer cruise, ocean-view stateroom or higher on 2015 sailings.
- Princess Cruises: An exclusive savings booklet valued at $325, when booking seven nights or longer. Coupons valid ship-wide, including onboard photography, retails shops, spa and Internet packages.
- Azamara Club Cruises: Up to $100 to spend onboard when booking a seven-night-or-longer cruise, valid on all sailings from the end of October 2014 through the end of March 2016.
- Crystal Cruises: Up to $200 to spend at the onboard spa, valid on all sailings from the end of October 2014 through the end of March 2016.
- Celebrity Cruises: Up to $100 to spend on board when booking a seven-night-or-longer, ocean-view stateroom or higher on Alaska or European 2015 cruises.
“Cruising is a highly personal vacation experience,” said Maryanna Estomba-Rousseau, editor-in-chief, Onboard.com. “Onboard.com’s cruise advisors provide expert guidance when matching travelers to their perfect cruise, and now with our added Cruise Week perks, the time for travelers to discover their own “cruise happy” vacation experience is now.”
Exclusions and limitations may apply. Prices of cruises will vary. Call 1-855-438-0587 and mention “Cruise Week” to your live cruise expert to redeem promotions, or visit onboard.com for more information.
Onboard.com has a breadth of expert-created content not found on any other cruising website in the marketplace, luring cruise-curious consumers to a space where planning a perfect cruise is not only possible, but also enjoyable. The cruise connoisseurs at Onboard.com have sailed the world many times over to arm consumers with the first-hand knowledge and extensive collection of award-winning videos and visual assets needed to dream, plan and create their once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation.
Headquartered in South Beach and backed by parent company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Onboard.com has more than 20 years of experience in the cruising industry, along with the key relationships and resources to provide travelers with the best value — ensured by a Best Price Guarantee — all presented in a fun, fresh and colorful way. Onboard.com makes sure consumers are #cruisehappy before they even hit the open water.
Visit Onboard.com for more information and connect with Onboard.com on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+. at facebook.com/helloOnboard, twitter.com/helloOnboard, instagram.com/helloOnboard, pinterest.com/helloOnboard/, youtube.com/user/helloOnboard, and plus.google.com/+OnboardCruising/about.