Fort Scott has always been home to me and now I am able to give them something beautiful, functional, and obviously close to my heart—a baseball complex.”
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) October 07, 2014
Country Superstar Luke Bryan today announced a nationwide fundraiser to help support Adam LaRoche’s dream of building a baseball complex in Fort Scott, Kansas. LaRoche played high school baseball in Fort Scott and has always had a dream to give back to the community that gave him so much. Luke wants to give fans the experience of a lifetime while helping to support a great community project that is near and dear to his longtime friend and hunting partner. They are a part of the Buck Commander hunting crew along with other notable names like Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty, fellow country star Jason Aldean. LaRoche urges fans to spread the word since it is volume that will help create success.
“Fort Scott has always been a home to me,” LaRoche said, “And now I am able to give them something beautiful, functional, and obviously close to my heart—a baseball complex.” He explains, “My wife and I have discussed doing something like this for years and seeing it finally come together is amazing. I also can’t thank Luke enough for helping me out by hosting this raffle and giving fans such a great experience.”
Luke Bryan is teaming up with Celebrities for Charity to raffle off a chance to win tickets to Luke’s—That’s My Kind of Night 2014 Tour—Hollywood Bowl concert in Los Angeles, CA on October 25th. The lucky winner and three (3) guests will attend the concert, meet Luke Bryan and his band backstage before the show, and receive 4 guitars from Luke’s private collection—autographed and personalized by Luke. Hotel accommodations and airfare are also included for the winner and their three (3) guests.
Tickets to the online raffle can be purchased for $2.00 with a 5 ticket minimum ($10.00) and there are no limitations to how many tickets can be purchased per person.Follow this link to purchase tickets until 12:00AM ET on Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014. The drawing will be held and the winner will be notified after the raffle closes and the winner is drawn.
Included in the Prize:
- Winner and 3 guests will meet country star Luke Bryan at the October 25th Hollywood Bowl concert in Los Angeles, CA during his “That’s’s My Kind of Night 2014 Tour” (Saturday, October 25, 2014, 7:00PM PST)
- Winner and 3 guests will each receive all access back stage pass to hang out with Luke Bryan and the Band before the concert
- Winner and 3 guests will each receive a ticket to the concert
- Winner will receive 4 guitars from Luke’s private collection – autographed and personalized by Luke Bryan
- Winner and 3 guests will receive airfare for 4 from anywhere in the Continental US (if needed, if used)
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 2 night hotel accommodations (if needed, if used, Friday October 24, 2014 & Saturday, October 25, 2014, 2 single rooms, double occupancy)
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,291.75 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the prize. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($2,772.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($519.75). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of this prize item depending on the actual value of prizes received
The LaRoche Complex:
Adam LaRoche is working hard to realize his vision of a state-of-the-art baseball complex in Fort Scott, KS, where he played high school baseball, and his uncle started a baseball program in 1990. The Washington Nationals first baseman has always wanted to help local athletes continue to play baseball through high school. The 500-seat stadium and field, with room for a practice field or additional playing field, will the new home of the Fort Scott High School baseball team.
About Celebrities for Charity:
The mission of the Celebrities for Charity Foundation is to "unite the goodwill of celebrities with the generosity of their fans to assist people in need," which it achieves by assisting celebrities, and related organizations; such as professional sports teams, in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations. For more information visit: celebritiesforcharity.org.