New York, NY (PRWEB) October 10, 2014
Ticket Down is a reputable source for authentic Neil Diamond concert tickets for his 2015 concert tour. Legendary performer Neil Diamond has announced he will be hitting the road for a worldwide tour in early 2015. The announcement of the tour comes after the news that his latest album would officially become available to his millions of fans on Oct. 21st. The tour, dubbed the “Neil Diamond World Tour 2015,” will kick off on Feb. 27th in Allentown, PA at the PPL Center and will run through May 31st in Denver, CO at the Pepsi Center.
Neil Diamond 2015 Tour Dates/Schedule:
- February 27: Allentown, PA at PPL Center
- March 4: London, Ontario at Budweiser Gardens
- March 7: Ottawa, Ontario at Canadian Tire Centre
- March 10: Providence, RI at Dunkin Donuts Center
- March 13: Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun Arena
- March 15: Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- March 18: Columbus, OH at Schottenstein Center
- March 20: Auburn Hills, MI at The Palace Of Auburn Hills
- March 23: Boston, MA at TD Garden
- March 26: Brooklyn, NY at Barclays Center
- April 2: Toronto, Ontario at Air Canada Centre
- April 4: Washington, DC at Verizon Center
- April 7: Pittsburgh, PA at Consol Energy Center
- April 9: Milwaukee, WI at BMO Harris Bradley Center
- April 12: Saint Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
- April 14: Chicago, IL at United Center
- April 17: Indianapolis, IN at Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- April 19: Austin, TX at Frank Erwin Center
- April 23: Mexico City, Mexico at Palacio De Los Deportes
- April 30: Saskatoon, SK at SaskTel Centre
- May 2: Calgary, Alberta at Scotiabank Saddledome
- May 5: Edmonton, Alberta at Rexall Place
- May 7: Vancouver, BC at Rogers Arena
- May 10: Seattle, WA at Key Arena At Seattle Center
- May 12: San Jose, CA at SAP Center At San Jose
- May 15: San Diego, CA at Valley View Casino Center
- May 19: Los Angeles, CA at Hollywood Bowl
- May 26: Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- May 28: Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- May 31: Denver, CO at Pepsi Center
Throughout his career, Diamond has been known as a performer that delivers incredible live shows for his fans and will look to do more of the same next year. The pop, rock, and folk artist is one of the best-selling artists in the world, having sold more than 125 million records. In the history of the Billboard charts, he is considered the third most successful adult contemporary artist trailing only Elton John and Barbara Streisand. In 1984, he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and in 2011, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He was also an honoree at the Kennedy Center.
Diamond’s music career began in 1958 and he released his first album in 1966 titled The Feel of Neil Diamond. His 1969 release, Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show, which was later renamed Sweet Caroline, was his first album to earn Gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America with more than 500,000 sales. His 1972 release, Moods, was his first album to be certified Platinum by the RIAA with more than one million sales. His best-selling album in the United States was the 1980 soundtrack, The Jazz Singer, which sold more than five million copies.
Overall, Diamond has released 30 studio albums and has seen 37 singles become Top 40 hits. Among the singles that reached the top of the charts that fans will hope to hear Diamond perform on the “Neil Diamond World Tour 2015” include “Cracklin’ Rosie,” “Longfellow Serenade,” “If You Know What I Mean,” “Song Sung Blue,” “I’ve Been This Way Before,” “America,” “You Don’t Bring Me Flowers,” “Desiree,” “Heartlight,” Yesterday’s Songs,” and “I’m A Believer.” Those unfamiliar with Diamond and his music will recognize his massive blockbuster hit that is played at just about every wedding, “Sweet Caroline.”
Ticket Down delivers tickets to sold out concerts and events worldwide when no one else can, and they do so at discounted prices. This popular ticket exchange also has authentic Neil Diamond concert tickets along with cheap concert tickets for all upcoming tours. Neil Diamond fans can choose from floor seats, front row seats, VIP seating, general admission and more. Concertgoers can add promo/coupon code NEIL-DIAMOND-2015 for added savings on any ticket order.
Note: Ticket Down is a ticket reseller featuring tickets resold by professional ticket brokers nationwide. We are not associated with any of the artists or venues mentioned in this release. The names that are used in this release are purely for descriptive purposes. We are not affiliated with or do we endorse any musical artists or venues in this release.
Check out our discount codes online for all upcoming events. Ticket Down has low overheads which allow this well-known ticket site to keep prices low.