The IV International Symposium will explore the globally competitive marketplace for population health management and deliver practical strategies that apply across diverse care settings and cultures.
WASHINGTON, D.C. (PRWEB) October 13, 2014
The Population Health Alliance, the leader in advancing the principles of population health, announced today the agenda for the IV International Symposium on Wellness and Chronic Care, a mainstay of its annual conference, the PHA Forum 2014, to be held December 10-12, in Scottsdale, Arizona, with the theme, Collaborate + Communicate = Engage. Registration is open online.
Population health management researchers, program developers and thought leaders from around the globe gather at the IV International Symposium on Wellness & Chronic Care, co-located with the PHA Forum 2014, to share experiences and strategies for improving health in the workplace, communities and other settings.
“The IV International Symposium will explore the globally competitive marketplace for population health management and deliver practical strategies that apply across diverse care settings and cultures,” said Fred Goldstein, PHA Executive Director. “The agenda includes speakers from foreign companies and organizations, alongside leaders of American companies with a growing global presence.”
For the industry leaders, the IV International Symposium on Wellness & Chronic Care at PHA Forum 2014 provides a venue for face to face discussion of some of the cutting edge topics in the population health industry, networking and examination of the outstanding challenges and opportunities across international borders.
IV International Symposium on Wellness & Chronic Care
Friday, December 12, 2014
1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Brazil Healthy Workplace. Michel Daud Filho, MD, MBA, Medical Director, Assessoria e Inovacao em Saude
- A Continuity of Care Maturity Model for Healthcare Organizations. James E. Gaston, FHIMSS, MBA, Senior Director of Clinical & Business Intelligence, HIMSS Analytics
- First Comprehensive Total Population Health Management Program in Brazil, Focused on Well-Being Improvement. Nicolas Toth, Jr., Managing Director for Latin America, Healthways International; Regina A. M. Blanco, Superintendent of Health and Dental, SulAmérica Seguro Saúde
- Health Analytics and Case Management in Spain, Josep Carbo, Lead for Health Management in Europe, Africa and Latin America, Accenture
- Developing a Network for an Integral Primary Care Approach to Self-Managed Health Insurance in Brazil, Asdrubal Cesar Russo, Specialist in Family and Community Medicine and Technical Manager, Saúde Suplementar, Medical Technical Director; Irene Minikovski, General Manager; and Paula Bianca Minikovski Coelho, General Manager, Saúde Suplementar Soluções em Gestão.
The registration for the annual conference is now open and members of the media can request press credentials.
Register Now for PHA Forum 2014 and take advantage of the early bird rates.
# # #
About the Population Health Alliance
The Population Health Alliance (PHA) is a global trade association of the population health industry. Its more than 80 members represent stakeholders from across the healthcare delivery system that seek to improve health outcomes, optimize medical and administrative spend, and drive affordability. Through its robust advocacy, research and education initiatives, the PHA offers members a forum to advance shared learning and applied research to further innovation and establish best practices in the population health field. Visit http://www.populationhealthalliance.org to learn and get ready to attend the PHA Forum 2014, in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 10-12, 2014.