TalentObjects:Recruit is the first module in our Salesforce1 HCM suite, and the first recruiting solution that will harness the power of the Analytics Cloud to drive breakthrough speed, automation and accuracy into workforce planning.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 13, 2014
Talent Objects by Lumesse today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to radically improve the way businesses plan, create and optimize their talent pipelines.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
With a long range and holistic view of external forces that shape talent needs, hiring managers, HR and recruiting professionals can plan for talent pipeline requirements to intersect and serve future demand. TalentObjects taps the power of the Analytics Cloud to optimize the talent pipeline for changing needs of the business. It shortens the cycle between insight and action, and enables managers to proactively plan for any upcoming demand rather than just react to it.
Comments on the News
● “The ability to accurately forecast the need for talent is fundamental to any HCM platform,” said Charles Doucot, SVP and General Manager of TalentObjects by Lumesse. “TalentObjects:Recruit is the first module in our Salesforce1 HCM suite, and the first recruiting solution that will harness the power of the Analytics Cloud to drive breakthrough speed, automation and accuracy into workforce planning.”
● "The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way," said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. "Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as Lumesse, customers can benefit from a wealth of additional analytic applications to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere."
TalentObjects and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empowers Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
TalentObjects is the outcome of a pairing of two leaders; Lumesse, a leading global provider of talent solutions with over 2,300 customers and nearly 700 domain experts and Salesforce1, the platform most trusted by businesses to secure and deliver cloud services. TalentObjects is the first HCM solution developed to leverage information from the Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Analytics clouds to provide managers leading indicators for their talent needs.
Come See the Power of TalentObjects and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
At Dreamforce 2014, TalentObjects will showcase its best-in-class recruiting tool which has been native-developed for Salesforce1. Mobile and social by design, TalentObjects:Recruit is the first module in the HCM suite and provides the industry’s richest candidate experience when engaging and connecting with top talent. Harnessing the power of the Analytics Cloud, it radically improves the ability of HR, recruiters and business professionals to speed and optimize talent acquisition processes from planning through recruitment. Modules for Performance, Rewards, Succession and Learning will follow. You can find TalentObjects by Lumesse in booth 2344 in the North Hall.
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source — Now Anyone Can Build And Deploy Analytics For Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
● Join the TalentObjects by Lumesse community on http://www.4CloudHCM.com
● Follow TalentObjects by Lumesse on Twitter: @talentobjects
● For more information on Salesforce Analytics Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/analytics-cloud/overview
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Lumesse is the only global company making talent management solutions work locally. Lumesse helps customers around the world to implement successful local talent management initiatives that identify, nurture and develop the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Lumesse works with more than 2,300 customers in over 70 countries to unlock and inspire that human potential in their businesses. The company’s integrated talent management solutions are comprehensive, intuitive, secure and fully internationalized into over 50 languages. For further information visit http://www.lumesse.com.