New York, NY (PRWEB) October 14, 2014
Securing New Ground® (SNG) is two weeks away—the top executives will gather together at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City on Oct. 29-30 for the premier executive conference in the security industry.
This is a great opportunity to hear directly from business leaders on topics ranging from increased adoption of biometrics in consumer electronics to greater home automation and the “Internet of Things” to new concerns in corporate security practices, particularly following high-profile data breaches.
If you cover the technology or business of security, you shouldn’t miss this unique opportunity to hear firsthand from industry leaders, including:
- Gordon Hope, General Manager, AlarmNet at Honeywell
- Richard Ginsburg, CEO, Central Security Group
- Debra Spitler, Vice President of Strategic Alliances, HID Global
- Gene LaNois, General Manager, Nest Professional Channel, Nest Labs
- Scott Dunn, Director of Business Development, Axis Communications
Of particular interest to reporters may be the presence of new entrants into the security marketplace—entrants such as Nest Labs, which was purchased by Google in January 2014.
And this year, SNG offers programming specifically for the industry’s security practitioners—the chief security officers and chief information officers and others responsible for keeping their enterprise secure. And to address the concerns of security practitioners, the SNG agenda includes many of the top security practitioners in the United States:
- Mike Howard, Chief Security Officer, Microsoft
- Brian Allen, Chief Security Officer, Time Warner Cable
- Tim Williams, Chief Security Officer, Caterpillar
- Ed Levy, Vice President of Global Worplace Security
- Vinay Patel, Director of Global Security Systems at Oracle
With the top executives and chief security officers meeting in one shared space, SNGTM has become the intersection of security suppliers and practitioners.
Meanwhile, other SNG experts will forecast the financials of the security industry and look into recent Wall Street activity surrounding it. You’ll hear directly from:
- Will Schmidt, Managing Director, Security Lending Group, Capital Source
- David Stang, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- John Mack, Executive Vice President, Imperial Capital
- Jeff Kessler, Managing Director, Equity Research, Imperial Capital
- Alper Cetingok, Managing Director, Raymond James
Registration is open at http://www.securingnewground.com.
Credentialed members of the press can attend SNG for free. To register, contact Mickey McCarter, Security Industry Association (SIA) manager of communications, at mmccarter(at)securityindustry(dot)org or 301-804-4704.