Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
Halloween or not, most organizations are not looking to scare away their best candidates. However, they may be doing just that if their candidate experience is not up to snuff. Job seekers talk - and the ripple effect of a negative candidate experience has frightening ramifications: desirable candidates will look elsewhere; referrals will wane and an organization's reputation and brand in the marketplace will suffer. Scarier still? Many organizations are unaware of the critical impact their background screening process has on the overall candidate experience.
EmployeeScreenIQ invites HR professionals to attend a free webcast entitled, "Are You Scaring Away Your Best Candidates? Get It Right Before, During and After a Background Check." Scheduled for October 29, this information-packed webinar features an all-star panel of employment experts who will show attendees how the candidate experience and the background screening process intersect - and how to avoid a negative experience:
- Gerry Crispin, Co-founder, CareerXroads, Colloquium
- Jordan Evans, Sr. Talent Acquisition/Management Specialist, Krispy Kreme
- Kevin Bachman, VP of Operations, EmployeeScreenIQ
- Angela Preston, VP of Compliance & General Counsel, EmployeeScreenIQ
Attendees will learn:
1. How to make the ripple effect of candidate experience work in their favor
2. The real cost in dollars and cents of background screening gone wrong
3. The keys to a positive background screening experience for your organization
4. Dos and don'ts of compliance before, during and after a background check
The one-hour presentation will take place on Wednesday, October 29 at 2 p.m. EST (11 a.m. PST). Go here to register.
EmployeeScreenIQ helps employers make smart hiring decisions. We do this through a comprehensive suite of employment background screening services including the industry's most thorough and accurate criminal background checks, resume verification services and substance abuse screening. EmployeeScreenIQ is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), a distinction earned by less than two percent of all employment screening companies. For more information, visit http://www.EmployeeScreen.com.
Nick Fishman, EmployeeScreenIQ
fisherVISTA for EmployeeScreenIQ