Whether it’s innovative products or employee programs, we are committed to creating a successful environment for all stakeholders,” said Kevin McElroy, Nuheat President & CEO.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
Nuheat, the leading manufacturer of electric floor heating products, this year celebrates its 25th anniversary. To mark this major milestone, on Thursday, October 16, during international Floor Heating Day, Nuheat will be celebrating 25 years of success with customer appreciation events held all over North America.
In 1989, Nuheat patented “under floor covering heating systems” and transformed the electric floor heating landscape. Over the course of the last 25 years, Nuheat has grown from a small company to over 120 employees throughout North America. Nuheat continues to innovate and just recently launched SIGNATURE North America’s first and only WiFi-enabled floor heating thermostat.
Nuheat has had the prestigious distinction of being awarded Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for nine consecutive year, and has achieved Platinum Club status for the third year. “For the 25 years we have been in operation, we have continuously strived to refine our business processes and provide value for our employees and customers. Whether it’s innovative products or employee programs, we are committed to creating a successful environment for all stakeholders,” said Kevin McElroy, Nuheat President & CEO.
- Best Companies To Work For in BC - BC Business Magazine, 2007
- Most Preferred Brand of Electric Radiant Heating – National Tile Contractor Association (NTCA), 2008
- Supplier of the Year – Tile America, 2008
- Most Preferred Brand of Electric Radiant Heating – NTCA and Clear Seas Research, 2009 & 2010
- Silver Award in Creative Excellence on the Web – W3 Awards Manufacturing Category, 2011
- Top 50 Best Products – Builder Magazine, 2012
- BC Export Award for Manufactured Products – Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, 2012
- CFO of the Year – Business in Vancouver and the Chartered Accountants of British Columbia, 2013
- Product Development Parade of Products Award – PCBC , 2014
Based in Vancouver, Nuheat – a Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies – is the leading manufacturer and marketer of electric floor heating systems and freeze protection products for pipes, roof & gutters and slab. Nuheat products have been included in such celebrated projects as the Shangri-La Tower in Vancouver, the Hyatt Grand in Aspen, the Plaza Hotel in New York and Montreal’s City Hall.