London, UK (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
The glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) therapeutics market in the APAC region is expected to grow from a value of USD 49.4 million as of 2013 to USD 105.8 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.5%. The Indian glioblastoma multiforme market is expected to see the highest growth pace at a CAGR of just under 14.5% over the forecast period as it has the greatest number of promising candidates in the pipeline. Japan accounts for a 48% share of the APAC glioblastoma multiforme market, and is expected to experience robust growth over the forecast period at a CAGR of just under 14%.
APAC has a strong glioblastoma multiforme pipeline, which also encompasses carmustine implants, presently being developed in China. Novel treatments like Cotara, Rindopepimut and Avastin are expected to have a notable impact on the region’s GBM treatment landscape.
An in-demand research report “Glioblastoma Multiforme Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Therapeutic Approaches Target High Unmet Need in Newly Diagnosed and Recurrent GBM” elaborated by GBI Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Glioblastoma Multiforme Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Therapeutic Approaches Target High Unmet Need in Newly Diagnosed and Recurrent GBM
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the glioblastoma multiforme therapeutics market in the APAC region and the leading countries such as Australia, India, China and Japan. It provides market size estimates for 2013, alongside market forecast data till 2020. The study covers the disease’s epidemiology, treatment patterns and algorithms, and a detailed analysis of the marketed and pipeline glioblastoma multiforme products.
- A brief review of glioblastoma multiforme, including the pathogenesis of the disease, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment modes and algorithms.
- Deep analysis of major marketed products, their performance, life-cycle, and including a comparative analysis of efficacy and safety parameters.
- An all-round overview of the glioblastoma multiforme clinical pipeline, including an individual assessment of promising late phase pipeline drugs that will likely come into the market in the oncoming years – analysed based on phase distribution, types of molecules and molecular targets.
- Additional insights into clinical trials by phase, trial duration, trial size and programme failure rate analyses, for each type of molecule and MoA.
- Extensive forecasts of the glioblastoma multiforme market through to 2020 in the 4 APAC nations.
- Comprehensive examination of the key driving and restraining factors which have had and are anticipated to have a huge impact on the market.
More in-demand reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.