Woodbine, NJ (PRWEB) October 21, 2014
Gentilini Motors, a family owned and operated vehicle sales company, is continuing Truck Month and their Fall Kick Off Sales Event at both Ford and Chevy dealerships through October.
Consumers can find both sales events taking place at 500 & 555 John S Penn Boulevard in Woodbine, NJ at the Gentilini Motors Ford and Chevy dealerships. In order to make way for new inventory arrivals, left over 2013 vehicles will be featured with special and low prices.
Truck Month Specials and Fall Kick Off Sales Event includes:
- 0% financing on 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500, Suburban, Tahoe and Traverse
- 2 year recommended maintenance on new and certified pre-owned Chevy vehicles
- 0% financing on all 2014 Ford models
- Reduced prices on Rocky Ridge Trucks
- Strong, competitive monthly leases for under $200
October service specials:
- Brake Service starting at $99.95
- 30 day price match on tires with up to $140 off select tires
- Free alignment check with $25 off alignment discount
- $200 off engine/transmission replacement
- Free diagnostic code scan with our Chevy Quick Check service
- Free battery test & Free multi-point inspection
More information can be found on Gentilini Motors website.
About Gentilini Motors:
The Gentilini Motors organization, located in Cape May County New Jersey, has been the new and used car dealer NJ residents have counted on since 1955. Family owned and operated, our NJ Ford dealer is legendary for customer service, winning Ford’s Presidents Award for Superior Customer Service for more than 20 years. We have been making a name for ourselves at GM with our acquisition of a Chevrolet store. Our NJ Chevy dealer has successfully implemented our unique approach of family-style customer service. With construction on our new state of the art Chevy facility being completed earlier this year, more people are taking the short drive to Woodbine New Jersey, making us the Ford & Chevy dealer South Jersey residents trust most.
Please call Gentilini Motors for more information or any questions at 609-861-0100.