London, UK (PRWEB) October 21, 2014
Globalisation is considered as a major and the most essential factor that has created and expanded the aviation industry as it is today. Smart airports idea is a result of the novel aviation era, when the total airport industry went through a total transformation. Rising air travel demand along with a surge in air passenger traffic is a primary factor resulting in the complete change of airports.
The smart airports market is projected to stand at just over USD 9.718 billion by 2014-end, and is poised to surpass the USD 13,481 billion mark in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 5.61%. Terminal-side application segment captures a larger market share in comparison with other application segments in the global smart airports marketplace. The APAC market for smart airports is anticipated to increase from more than USD 2.367 billion in 2014 to over USD 3.571 billion by 2020-end, at around 7.1 CAGR of %.
New research study “Smart Airports Market by Application (Landside, Terminal-Side and airside application), Technology (Security System, Communication System, Air / Ground Traffic Control, Passenger, Baggage & Cargo System and Other Technologies) & by Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & Africa and the Middle East) - Forecasts & Analysis to 2014 - 2020” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Smart Airports Market by Application (Landside, Terminal-Side and airside application), Technology (Security System, Communication System, Air / Ground Traffic Control, Passenger, Baggage & Cargo System and Other Technologies) & by Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & Africa and the Middle East) - Forecasts & Analysis to 2014 - 2020
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research study provides a detailed guide to the actual state of the world smart airports market as well as looks at its development during the next five years. The report provides a detailed analysis of the market, categorising it based on airport application, technology, and geography (key regions and nations), alongside projecting revenues, market share, and examining major trends in each of the subsectors. All the parameters that influence the market covered in the study are extensively viewed. The research publication analyses the size of the market by technology, application, and geography. It also tracks, assesses, and uncovers the market size of top aviation spenders in each region. A discussion of key drivers, restraints, challenges and hot issues having a gearing on the industry is provided. The report also includes an overview of the industrial value chain, Porter’s five forces analysis and details about technology trends prevailing in the market. Extensive information on the leading smart airports market competitors is presented, with coverage of their financial situations, major products, unique selling points, and major developments.
- In-depth research and deep analysis of the world smart airports market, on the basis of application, technology, and also major regions and countries.
- Exhaustive estimates of the market size in terms of value, based on application, technology and geography.
- Review of the market dynamics, including market drivers and restraints, opportunities and challenges.
- Industrial value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces model, and the prevalent trends in the industry.
- Insights into the competitive landscape, including market share analysis, and competitive scenario including contracts, new product launches, M&As, partnerships, JVs, agreements, and collaborations, etc.
- Review of the 14 major smart airports and the evolution of their services.
- Detailed profiles of the 15 leading companies.
- Global smart airports market forecasts through to 2020.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.