“Our six-position power distribution panel is one of our most popular power distribution products, and customers began to ask us for an eight-position model,” said HIPOWER Sales Director & Division Manager, Power Distribution, Raimond Castillo.
(PRWEB) October 27, 2014
HIPOWER SYSTEMS, a manufacturer of power-generation and power distribution equipment in the U.S. and Canada, today announced it has debuted the latest product in its line of portable power systems, the 10P Portable Power Panel. The 200A, 120/208V, 10-position panel was constructed specifically for both mobility and durability, with a folding handle, two easy-roll casters, rounded corners to prevent snagging carpets and other soft surfaces, and superior construction with a corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure and stainless steel frame.
“Our six-position power distribution panel is one of our most popular power distribution products, and customers began to ask us for an eight-position model,” said HIPOWER Sales Director & Division Manager, Power Distribution, Raimond Castillo. “Anticipating customer demand for an even larger number of receptacles and Camloks, we jumped ahead to a 10-position unit.”
The average weight of a 10P Panel is 65 pounds; depending on the amount and type of receptacles. It measures 12"H x 24.0" L x 17.0" W and has passed OSHA, UL1640 (file number E350898) and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14 (Canada listed) certification.
Specific attributes of the 10P Panel include:
- 0.090" aluminum enclosure, NEMA 3R with polyurethane powder coat.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel cage with two casters and a folding handle.
- Corrosion-resistant material designed for industrial and harsh environments.
- One set of male 400A 16 Series Camloks 3P-5W with snap covers.
- Optional set of Female 400A 16 Series Camloks 3P-5W with snap covers (feed-thru).
- Bottom trap door for hardwire out applications.
- Color-coded input (one each: black, red, blue, white and green).
- Up to ten 50A 125/250V CS6369 receptacles with Lexan covers.
- Heavy-duty impact/flame resistant weatherproof covers.
- Provides short circuit protection to branch output receptacles in a 50A 125/250V distribution panel, quad box stringer extensions, GFCI-protected devices and other NEMA devices up to 12x individual branch output devices.
- Industry standard 200A 3P-5W QO load centers and breakers up to 30x single pole 120V breakers.
- Factory tested, NEMA 3R rated for indoor/outdoor use; ideal for use in damp locations.
- Each output receptacle is protected by an individual branch circuit breaker.
- Can be customized specifically for the application and even the customer.
“The 10P Panel provides the flexibility and choice for a wide array of scenarios, from temporary power distribution in industrial plant shutdowns, job trailers and man-camps to construction sites, shipyards, and even industrial and military base camps,” Castillo noted. “However, we anticipate them being especially well-received in the events industry, where it’s critical to have a portable power source. For live outdoor and indoor events―especially in convention centers and other large spaces requiring rapid, constant power re-configuration, this product will be invaluable.”
About HIPOWER SYSTEMS
HIPOWER SYSTEMS (a division of Himoinsa, S.L.) is the principal supplier of power distribution and prime, standalone power-generation equipment and packages to the U.S. and Canadian markets, serving the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors including the Agriculture, Telecommunications, Health Care and Oil & Gas Industries. The company builds and customizes backup generators, diesel generators, natural gas generators and alternative bi-fuel generator sets from 8kw to 3Mwk with a complete range of accessories, including automatic transfer switches, paralleling switchgear, UL tanks, enclosures and power distribution equipment.
In North America and throughout the globe, our rental packages and power distribution equipment are recognized as the best power solution source for emergency and disaster relief. For more information, visit http://www.hipowersystems.com.