It's an IRN Summit!
Past News ReleasesRSS
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 27 October 2014
Egypt was one of the first countries that began drilling early in 1885, and this has shaped the economic development and future of the country ever since. Recent discoveries in Egypt’s gas industry have enhanced the growth of the energy sector, captivating strong interest from oil companies on a national and international level.
Egypt’s strategic location and numerous E&P operations through the Suez Canal and the Suez-Mediterranean (SUMED) Pipeline prove the country’s attractive investment opportunities for both upstream and downstream sectors.
IRN will soon host the Egypt Oil & Gas 2015 Summit, the first high-level meeting addressing all aspects of the upstream and downstream sectors; from E&P, past and future licensing rounds to a deep analysis of the national gas market. The Summit will take place on 18th-19th February in Cairo where IRN will bring together key regional stakeholders and senior level executives from the international oil and gas community.
A distinguished panel of speakers consisting of Government Officials and Senior Executives from oil companies will present on:
- Current offshore and onshore E&P and developments
- E&P concession agreements
- Regulations and fiscal regimes
- Shale E&P potential
- Egypt's natural gas market
- EOR in Egypt's mature fields
- Oil and gas transportation
- Egypt's refining capacity
- Relationships and cooperation with neighboring countries
- East Nile Delta exploration wells
- LNG production
- South Disoup development in Nile Delta
More information about the Egypt Oil & Gas 2015 Summit is available on the website http://www.egyptsummit.com.