The Maui resort has orchestrated a wide array of festive celebrations, family-friendly activities and unique gourmet experiences sure to create holiday memories that will last a lifetime.
Kapalua, HI (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua invites hotel guests to share this holiday season alongside dramatic ocean views, warm island breezes and swaying coconut palms. The Maui resort has orchestrated a wide array of festive celebrations, family-friendly activities and unique gourmet experiences sure to create holiday memories that will last a lifetime.
The festivities begin on December 16 with a nightly Menorah lighting at sundown through December 24. On Thanksgiving Day guests can enjoy a traditional turkey dinner feast complemented by a Hawaiian soloist and hula dancer at The Terrace Restaurant. Family favorite, Teddy Bear Tea, will commence on December 20 and include tea presentations, cookie decorating and special cameos by Frosty the Snowman, Chris the Christmas Bear and of course, Santa Claus. The luxury resort‘s youngest guests will find endless entertainment with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment hosting many events from holiday crafts, family-friendly movies, game room, outdoor dive-in movies at the pool and a special New Year’s Eve countdown for children.
The celebrations continue through the New Year with delectable holiday dining featuring an array of delicacies and specialty menus and cocktails.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve 4-Course Menu - Tempting discerning palates with a bountiful four-course holiday menu, as well as a limited a la carte menu, paired with a smooth jazz duo at this award winning ocean-view venue.
- Christmas Day 4-Course Dinner - Indulge in a bountiful four-course holiday menu, as well as a limited a la carte menu, while enjoying the sounds of a smooth jazz duo and warm ocean breezes.
- A Christmas Day Feast - raise your glass as the culinary team presents a lavish holiday buffet with an array of delicacies, highlighted with entertainment by a contemporary Hawaiian soloist and hula dancer.
For an unforgettable beginning to 2015, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has created several festive celebratory occasions to ring in the New Year:
New Year’s Festivities
- New Year’s Eve Chef’s Interactive Pa’ina (Party) – island-inspired tapas at interactive chef stations complemented by Hawaiian music and hula dancing (advance reservations recommended)
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at The Banyan Tree – sophisticated fare with four-course menu and select a la carte menu (advance reservations recommended)
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Celebration for Children – begins with a fun Keiki Pa’ina (party) dinner followed by a guided night hike and New Year’s Eve celebration with dancing, games, movies, face painting, snacks and sparkling cider with a fun dessert surprise!
- New Year’s Eve Celebration – entertainment featuring a Hawaiian duo and hula dancer followed by a live band
For the ultimate in relaxation this season, The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua will feature sweet spa experiences December 18, 2014 – January 6, 2015. Melt away the holiday stress and indulge with a Festive Holiday Facial, Cinnamon Spice Hot Stone Massage or a Peppermint Pedicure complete with a seasonal treat.
For a full calendar of holiday dining, festivities and spa specials at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua this season, please visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/kapaluaholidays. To reserve your room reservations, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/kapalua.