Gurnee, IL (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
Kenall Manufacturing, a leading provider of commercial lighting solutions, has released a new version of its most popular product, Millenium Stretch™, with lower wattages and higher efficacy for even better performance than its predecessors.
Features of the next generation Millenium Stretch LED include:
- Scalable lumen packages ranging from 3900 - 9200 delivered lumens
- The industry's first 10-year warranty on drivers & boards
- 24- hour Quick Ship on select products
- Die-cast and extruded, marine-grade aluminum housing
- Polycarbonate lens standard
- Patented modular system; continuous row mounting for flexibility
- Surface ceiling, wall, corner or optional pendant mounting
- Integral occupancy sensor available in 12” x 24” and 12” x 48”
- cUL Wet location listed – covered ceilings
- cUL Certified IP64 per IEC 60598
This high abuse linear luminaire is ideal for general purpose rooms, locker rooms, fitness areas, natatoriums, corridors, stairwells, cafeterias and anywhere performance, aesthetics, minimal maintenance and durability are of concern.
About Kenall Manufacturing
Since its inception in 1963, Kenall Lighting, located in Gurnee, IL has been known for superior quality, exceptional value, and durable solutions, and it is proud to provide sealed lighting for containment or clean spaces, security lighting for detention facilities, and specialized healthcare and transportation applications. Kenall products are designed and manufactured in the USA and meet the guidelines established under the Buy American Act and the North American Free Trade Agreement. For additional information, visit http://www.kenall.com.