Newly Revised 2015 HIPAA Security Policies and Procedures Available for Instant Download from the Healthcare Experts at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 06, 2014
Covered Entities and Business Associates can now immediately download the industry leading HIPAA security policies and procedures from the regulatory compliance experts at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. Developed by healthcare professionals with years of HIPAA research, the newly revised HIPAA security policies and procedures have been updated to reflect all recent changes to the well-known Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Available for instant download, the policy packets come complete with the following documentation:
- HIPAA Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual
- HIPAA Information Systems Hardening Checklists
- HIPAA Disaster Recovery Plan
- HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz
- HIPAA Security Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Template
- Essential HIPAA Forms
- Additional HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- And much more!
Covered Entities and Business Associates can now save thousands of dollars on HIPAA compliance by simply downloading the HIPAA security policies and procedures today from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. The material has been extensively researched by leading compliance experts and is incredibly easy-to-use and implement, so now’s the time to become compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
Growing fines and penalties for non-compliance with HIPAA can be a serious matter, so act now by downloading the HIPAA security policies and procedures from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. Remember also that the HIPAA security policies and procedures obtained when downloading today are so incredibly comprehensive that they actually become your organization’s core set of security documents for any other type of compliance endeavor, and that’s a good thing!