Instant Download for Hundreds of Information Security Policies and Procedures Now Available from the Global Security Leaders at myinformationsecuritypolicy.com.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 07, 2014
myinformationsecuritypolicy.com has just announced the release of its Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP) containing hundreds of professionally developed information security policies and procedures. Available for instant download, the GISCP comes complete with the following industry leading material:
- Hundreds of professionally developed information security policies, procedures, forms and other supporting security documentation.
- Material developed in accordance with noted provisions from many of the world’s most recognized and trusted information security benchmarks, frameworks, associations, and other leading security institutions.
- Hundreds of pages of essential provisioning and hardening documents for all types of security tools and utilities, such as network devices, operating systems, web servers, databases, and so much more.
- Numerous operational documents for risk assessment, social media, incident response, and other critical areas.
- Industry leading virtualization policies, procedures, and checklists for ensuring critical systems are properly provisioned, hardened, and locked down as mandated.
- Essential forms and checklists for documenting critical information security initiatives.
- High-quality security awareness training material (manual and PPT) for helping ensure all employees are aware of today’s growing cyber security threats, issues, concerns – and best practices.
- And much more, all available for instant download today from one of the most respected information security organizations in the world.
There’s simply no equal when it comes to the high-quality and professionally developed information security policies and procedures contained within the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP) from myinformationsecuritypolicy.com.