It's an IRN Summit!
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 11 November 2014
The Western Australian Department of Mines and Petroleum, National Energy Authority of Iceland as well as the UK-based oil and gas exploration company, Ardent Oil, recently confirmed their participation as speakers at the Oil & Gas International Licensing 2015 Summit taking place in London on 20-21st January 2015.
Hosted by Global Summits organiser, IRN, the event is an introductory platform for Ministry representatives responsible for establishing licensing rounds; C-level members of the oil and gas industry; as well as investors, lawyers and experts; to meet and network. The two-day Summit will allow participants to get a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively produce a licensing round and gain exclusive insights from internationally established personalities among the industry.
The Summit will address successful global examples on issues including:
- How to create an effective allocation system for investors
- Block delineation: effectively defining individual blocks
- Identifying key internal resources to effectively participate in a licensing round
- How to create an attractive fiscal regime that will encourage more investments
- Incorporating local knowledge and HSE environmental standards in a licensing round
- Improving transparency and objectivity of the licensing round
- An overview of the Production Sharing Contract (PSC)
- The right timing to launch a licensing round; what factors should be considered?
- The campaign: Traditional vs. modern methods and systems to attract investors
- Case study: Why Norway’s successful licensing system is a leading example?
More information can be found on the website http://www.oilgaslicensing.com
The official Twitter hashtag to join the discussions about the forum is #OGIL2015.