Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) November 12, 2014
SHIFT (http://www.SHIFT.com), the global advertising technology company empowering digital media buyers to maximize marketing ROI across mobile and social, today released the next generation of the SHIFT platform. The new edition of SHIFT’s platform combines proprietary marketing solutions with measurement tools to help marketers save time and maximize revenue across Facebook®, Twitter, LinkedIn and mobile display. Global brands, including 10 out of the top 20 largest advertisers in the world, use SHIFT to automate workflow, activate data and easily execute advertising campaigns.
SHIFT’s platform innovations include people-based marketing and measurement tools, enhanced automation technology, comprehensive reporting and a reengineered programmatic ads solution.
- Advertising Automation: Through a set of customized rules and triggers that leverage a diverse set of 3rd party services, advertisers can achieve alignment between campaigns and real-time data across channels and devices.
- Robust Insights: Advanced data reporting capabilities provide insights and data visualizations needed to identify which campaigns are driving conversions and maximizing ROI.
- People-based Marketing: Users can now integrate Atlas’ measurement capabilities directly within ad campaigns in one single step, helping marketers reach real people across devices and platforms.
- Mobile Display: Marketers can now extend campaigns beyond social and into other mobile apps, leveraging Facebook data for precise targeting.
- Improved Programmatic Ads Solution: A redesigned and reengineered user interface gives marketers the tools needed to build and manage campaigns using real-time optimizations that lead to better decision-making and help reach customers efficiently.
“We built the latest edition of the SHIFT platform with one goal in mind, to provide marketers with a single solution to automate their marketing initiatives, reach their business goals and maximize ROI,” said James Borow, co-founder & CEO of SHIFT. “The new release of SHIFT is the most comprehensive platform for social and mobile advertising to date, and as a result marketers now have the tools they need to successfully compete in a social and mobile driven landscape.”
The latest edition of the SHIFT platform is in beta and currently available for select customers only. For advertisers interested in receiving updates on the public release, please email info(at)shift(dot)com.
SHIFT (http://www.SHIFT.com) is a global advertising technology company empowering digital media buyers to maximize marketing ROI across mobile and social. The SHIFT platform combines proprietary marketing solutions with measurement tools to help marketers save time and maximize revenue. Global brands, including 10 out of the top 20 largest advertisers in the world, use SHIFT to automate workflow, activate data and easily execute advertising campaigns. SHIFT is a Facebook Strategic PMD, Twitter Marketing Platform Partner, LinkedIn Certified Marketing Partner and Atlas Partner. SHIFT is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and London. For more information, visit http://www.SHIFT.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.