We’re thrilled to welcome these organizations, representing both sides of the equation, and look forward to their contributions to our joint efforts.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
The Population Health Alliance, (PHA) a leading non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the principles of population health, announced today that it has welcomed six new member organizations to its growing association. New members include Vree Health, Omada Health, MassMedia, Dynamed Solutions, Healogics, and the Department of Health & Hospitals, State of Louisiana.
“There’s a rapidly growing awareness of the critical need to address overall population health – and that’s driving both adoption and delivery innovation,” said Fred Goldstein, executive director of the Population Health Alliance. “We’re thrilled to welcome these organizations, representing both sides of the equation, and look forward to their contributions to our joint efforts.”
PHA members work in a collaborative environment, and charter the agenda for the population health industry as a whole, through advocacy and research efforts. This results in a community that shares information, data and outcomes among employers, payers, innovative technology startups, long-term providers of population health management solutions, and others.
The PHA Forum 2014 in Scottsdale, Arizona, Dec. 10-12, is organized around the theme of “Collaborate + Communicate = Engage” and will give new and current PHA members an opportunity to connect face to face on population health trends.
New PHA members include:
- Vree Health is dedicated to developing best-in-class, technology-enabled services that meet the needs of health care organization and consumers for highlight effective, cost-efficient care. Learn more at http://www.vreehealth.com/
- Omada Health is leading the field of digital therapeutics by creating innovative, scalable, and cost-effective online behavior change programs that address the growing epidemic of chronic disease. Their flagship product Prevent is based on the landmark Diabetes Prevention Program, and has been shown in a clinical trial to help people lose weight and positively impact risk factors that contribute to Type 2 diabetes. Learn more at https://omadahealth.com/
- MassMedia is a full-service communications firm that offers effective advertising, brand development, online marketing, public relations and media buying services – all grounded in insightful strategy. Founded in 1997, their diverse team is comprised of seasoned public relations professionals, former news reporters, graphic designers and social media specialists dedicated to an integrated approach to communication. Learn more at http://www.massmediacc.com/
- Dynamed Solutions was founded in 2007, by leveraging the successful history and infrastructure of Dynanet Corporation and focusing on the growing health care information technology market. Dynamed's founders have deep experience in all aspects of health care, information technology, customer service, and innovative solutions. Learn more at http://www.dynamedsolutions.com
- Healogics is the nation’s leading provider of advanced wound care services, developing successful wound healing treatment and prevention techniques. Along with its affiliated companies, it manages nearly 600 outpatient Wound Care Centers in the United States, Puerto Rico and United Kingdom, and is disease-specific certified in wound care by The Joint Commission. Learn more at http://www.healogics.com
- The Department of Health & Hospitals, State of Louisiana has a mission to protect and promote health and to ensure access to medical, preventive and rehabilitative services for all citizens of the State of Louisiana. It is dedicated to fulfilling its mission through direct provision of quality services, the development and stimulation of services of others, and the use of available resources in the most effective manner. Learn more at http://www.dhh.state.la.us
About the Population Health Alliance
The Population Health Alliance (PHA) is a global trade association of the population health industry. The organization has nearly 100 members representing stakeholders from across the health care delivery system that seek to improve health outcomes, optimize medical and administrative spend, and drive affordability. Through its robust advocacy, research and education initiatives, the PHA offers members a forum to advance shared learning and applied research to further innovation and establish best practices in the population health field. Visit http://www.populationhealthalliance.org to learn more.