A two-day congress of senior leaders in the IT and physical security industries will offer education sessions presented by leading industry experts.
Westminster, CO (PRWEB) November 25, 2014
PSA Security Network (http://www.buypsa.com), the world’s largest electronic security cooperative today announced the agenda for the Cybersecurity Congress to be held in Westminster, CO on January 20-21, 2015.
A two-day congress of senior leaders in the IT and physical security industries will offer education sessions presented by leading industry experts including:
- Lloyd Uliana, Business Development Engineer, Bosch Security Systems
- Darnell Washington, President/Chief Executive Officer, SecureXperts
- David Willson, Attorney; Risk Management and Cyber Security Consultant, Titan Info Security Group
- Steve Haase, CEO, Insuretrust
- Fred Terry, CISSP, Section Manager, Technical Consulting, Burns & McDonnell
- Daniel Velez, Senior Program Manager for Insider Threat, Raytheon Cyber Product
- Julian Lovelock, Vice President of Product Marketing, ActivIdentity
- Philippe Duchamp, Vice President, Channel Sales and Enablement, Axiad IDS
- Bassam Al-Khalidi, Co-CEO and Principal Consultant, Axiad IDS
- Yossi Appleboum, CTO, Senstar
- Charles Wheeler, Senior Director of Network Operations, Brivo
- Yoav Stern, President & CEO, DVTEL, Inc.
- Frank Hare, SME, Red Team Cyber Security, LLC; Red Team USA, Inc.
- Kirk Nesbit, Vice President of Design & Support Services, SYNNEX Corporation
- Tim Fawcett, CISSP, Sr. Information Assurance Consultant, Guernsey
- Alan Heyman, CEO, Social Media Litigation & Research Group, Inc.
- Scott Goldfine, Editor-in-Chief, Security Sales and Integration
- Tom McConnell, Director and Partner of Investment Banking, Headwaters MB
- Paul Boucherle, CPP CSC, Principal, Matterhorn Consulting
- Dean Drako, President & CEO, Eagle Eye Networks
- Dan Murray, Director of Key Accounts, Bosch Security Systems
Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with other senior leaders in the IT and physical security industries and learn about the risks and liabilities they face, how to establish policies to defend against or respond to threats, and how to adopt security control standards for their organizations. Session topics to include:
Tuesday Sessions | January 20, 2015 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Spanning the Scale of Cyber Threats: Critical Issues Facing the Senior Leader
- Legal Liability: Uncovering and Mitigating Hidden Risks
- Risk Management: Strengthening Your Oversight of Cyber Security Risks
- Nine Steps to Manage the Insider Threat
- Today’s Unbounded Security Perimeter: Safeguarding Connected Devices
- Anatomy of a Cyber Breach
- The Cyber Insurance Marketplace: Simplifying Insurance for Emerging Risks
Wednesday Sessions | January 21, 2015 | 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Scalable IT Security Services: To Have or To Hire?
- Assess, Manage and Monitor: Protecting Information Systems in Three Dimensions
- Trusted Technology Programs: Performance and Design Qualifications for a Shielded Supply Chain
- Industry Outlook: Cybersecurity Players, Products, and Trends on the Rise
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Compliance Program for CPA’s
- Cybersecurity Revenue Opportunities: It’s Your Move
To learn more or to register for the Cybersecurity Congress presented by PSA Security Network, visit http://www.buypsa.com/cybercongress