Marketers not only have to fight for consumers’ attention, they need to beat their competitors’ offers and countless other communications in the battle of the inbox.
(PRWEB) December 01, 2014
StreamSend, the email marketing service provider and creator of Franchise Market Automation, shows how agencies and marketers can use email templates to easily create holiday email marketing campaigns that attract leads and generate sales during the 2014 holiday season.
“The holidays are a busy time for marketers and consumers alike,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Marketers not only have to fight for consumers’ attention, they need to beat their competitors’ offers and countless other communications in the battle of the inbox. Email templates are the answer -- a great way to quickly and easily deliver holiday messages that are targeted and welcomed. Here are ten key features to look for in successful email templates.”
1. Holiday templates should be optimized for both desktops and mobile devices.
2. Simple drag and drop functionality is a must to make editing and updating easy.
3. Smart message delivery options save time and enable delivering to email, social and the web with the click of a button.
4. Video capabilities are a must. Marketers should be able to drag and drop in a Holiday video widget, add calls to action to any video and send it off -- shared, emailed, on a board or embedded with calls-to-action on a page.
5. Look for advanced features that accompany the holiday templates, include triggered emails, advanced segmentation and retargeting, dynamic content, geo-targeting and multi-level reporting, to name a few.
6. Marketers should take advantage of the mobile environment with one-click action in ready-to-go, customizable templates that do all the work and catch holiday shoppers on the go.
7. Make it easy for holiday shoppers to connect with both brand and offer. Responsive holiday templates with built-in mobile smarts are a great place to start reaching them the right way, and marketers can build on those templates to fit their purpose.
8. Mobile designs and templates can usually expand much more easily than trying to retrofit desktop content. But that’s assuming they contain identical content or design. They don’t have to -- it can be a smarter, easier move to capitalize on the advantages of their different sizes with different approaches.
9. Make it spontaneous – start with a template and take advantage of mobile being an easy place to watch a twenty second pitch.
10. Effective templates will contain customizable sign-up forms that allow easy setup, launch and managing of multiple lead capture forms. Marketers should also have the ability to embed a sign-up form directly into the video template so people can opt-in to their list.
Find out more about how email can make the holidays a special time for your business with custom emails templates throughout the holidays, visit the StreamSend Holiday Center at http://www.streamsend.com/PRHolidays. And as a holiday gift from StreamSend, sign up here for a free Holiday email campaign trial.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.